switching hotels with someone?

Started by Konekogami, February 10, 2014, 11:00:23 AM

Konekogami

Okay, so I would like confirmation from a staff member if this is allowed, and if so, what would be the best way to go about it.

I currently have a room at the St Claire from Friday the 23 -Tuesday the 27th.  However, my first choice was the Fairmont.  (Yes, I don't mind the extra walking)  Is it possible, or permissible to do a "room swap" with someone who may be willing to take the offer?

Thank you!

Avairrianna

I've done this before over the phone with Fanime Housing with friends before.
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

ScarletAssassinXer

I currently have a Fairmont Room with a King Bed and Rollaway bed from Friday the 23rd to Monday the 26th. I'd be willing to do a trade if you're interested =D
TF2 Player: Red Medic
Unusual Hats Owned:
Terror-Watt Geisha Boy
Stormy Storm Blighted Beak
Poisoned Shadows Carouser's Capotain

kazuesakura93

I have a double bedded hotel room for four people booked at the Holiday Inn for Friday to Monday. If there is anyone willing to switch with me the same type of room at the Hyatt, Marriot, or Hilton please let me know. :)

Emma Iveli

I doubt someone would want to switch with me but... I have a double/double room for three people at the Double Tree and I would just like any hotel within walking distance.

I should point out I'm disabled and it's very difficult for me to walk (I use clutches). But I understand if no one wants to trade, I do have the worst hotel...

ScarletAssassinXer

For Konekogami, please add my Skype. The messages arent sending on my end :c it's xerdudethedarkassasin.
TF2 Player: Red Medic
Unusual Hats Owned:
Terror-Watt Geisha Boy
Stormy Storm Blighted Beak
Poisoned Shadows Carouser's Capotain