Main Menu

Unsubscribe from threads?

Started by abcbadcat, February 12, 2014, 10:22:51 AM

abcbadcat

Much like many others, I have been a forum member for quite a few years now and I still receive updates in my "Show new replies to your posts." link from forum topics I have long since stopped caring about.

My question is, how would I go about removing those topics from that link so I can stay more up to date on the topics I am actively watching. Thanks!

sysadmin

Quote from: abcbadcat on February 12, 2014, 10:22:51 AM
Much like many others, I have been a forum member for quite a few years now and I still receive updates in my "Show new replies to your posts." link from forum topics I have long since stopped caring about.

My question is, how would I go about removing those topics from that link so I can stay more up to date on the topics I am actively watching. Thanks!

Profile > Modify Profile > Notifications

You'll see everything you are subscribed to, and can remove whatever notifications you would like.

Kuudere

I don't think that's what he's talking about. I've similarly wished to get rid of certain topics in my "Show new replies to your posts" link, and since these are not subscriptions, there is no way to unsubscribe to them. I'll screencap it to show you what I'm talking about...

Nothing is technically "subscribed" to, so nothing can be removed.

Is there a way to remove these topics? I won't post in the forum games just because it'll spam up this area since they get replied to all the time.

abcbadcat

OMG YES!

That is exactly what I am talking about. Thank you Kuudere for the screenshots and such!

Admiral Donuts

Looks like something that can't be managed by the user...

You could always try using notifications instead of "new replies?"

But I agree, it's a lacking feature.