Can I make a group if I reg'd at con last year?

Started by octorok, February 12, 2014, 11:01:36 PM

octorok

Question's pretty much in the title. I registered for 2014 at con last year. Is there any way I can make a group and be the pick up person?

And while I'm at it... can I log into registration? It asks for my email and confirmation number, but I have misplaced the little sheet I got when I registered last year (not sure if that even had anything on it). And of course, I never got a confirmation email since I registered at con. @___@ Does that mean I'm cooked?

ewu

Quote from: octorok on February 12, 2014, 11:01:36 PM
Question's pretty much in the title. I registered for 2014 at con last year. Is there any way I can make a group and be the pick up person?

And while I'm at it... can I log into registration? It asks for my email and confirmation number, but I have misplaced the little sheet I got when I registered last year (not sure if that even had anything on it). And of course, I never got a confirmation email since I registered at con. @___@ Does that mean I'm cooked?

Nope:) at the least, [email protected] should be able to help you retrieve your information, but they may also consolidate your group. It's possible that they may not let you consolidate, or may have some other process to follow, but they should be able to help you.

Thanks!
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom