2014 Rozen Maiden Group

Started by omrkarasx, February 17, 2014, 01:39:15 PM

omrkarasx

Heya everyone, ive been a long time goer of Fanime, but never really cared much for the forums. However this year i thought it would be great to get a bigger group involved. (well, who hasnt? lol). Anyways, we need more people to go as various characters from the Anime Rozen Maiden. We have Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, and Suiginto Characters already done. (also possibly someone going as Jun Sakurada). If you wanted to go as any of the other characters and have somewhat of a meet up, please let me know! Also, please, while im not exactly against first timers, please pay attention to detail. I'll be making L.E.D. orbs (hopefully) to represent each characters Rozen Spirit. or whatever they're called, i forgot. 

Filled Spots:
Suiginto
Suiseiseki
Souseiseki
Jun Sakurada* (maybe)

Needed Spots:
Kanaria (2nd Rozen Maiden Doll)
Shinku (5th Rozen Maiden Doll)
Hinaichigo (6th Rozen maiden doll and preferred addition to the group)
Kirakisho (7th Rozen Maiden Doll)
Bara-Suisho (Enjo Rozen Maiden imposter)
Laplaces Demon (suit and a rabbit head, because why the fuck not?)

If you need help finding parts, or need someone to make something, let me know, i have connections (including getting stuff for free), and some set of skills at my disposal.

azreale

I've been working on Kirakishou, if you want we can meet up XD
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

omrkarasx

Quote from: azreale on February 17, 2014, 06:28:46 PM
I've been working on Kirakishou, if you want we can meet up XD

Do you have pictures of what you have so far?

Our group is actually having some current problems acquiring some props (as we have no prop makers) do you know if theres anyone whos selling a cheap-ish watering can prop for suiseiseki? (and do you happen to know what type of shoes she wears? lol)

azreale

As of now I only have her wig and the fabric to make the costume.
I believe Suiseiseki wears the same if not very similar shoes to Souseiseki. I'm a prop maker myself and plan on having several white vines to use at my disposal.  for the watering can I would  make it http://archoniczen.deviantart.com/art/Watering-Can-Build-164492040 is a decent tutorial, and you can change out the copper pipe for PVC and  use fun foam/foamies to cover it and add details.

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

omrkarasx

aww screw it, suiseiseki's shoes are covered by the dress anyways. Im not sure i could entirely get that thing to work. im terrible at making stuff, and knowing myself, ill probably rage quit trying to get one specific part just right.

on a side note i need to make scythers arms now >_> got any suggestions?

azreale

Quote from: omrkarasx on March 12, 2014, 08:24:47 AM
aww screw it, suiseiseki's shoes are covered by the dress anyways. Im not sure i could entirely get that thing to work. im terrible at making stuff, and knowing myself, ill probably rage quit trying to get one specific part just right.

on a side note i need to make scythers arms now >_> got any suggestions?
The pokemon?
You could make the solid arm part out of upholstery foam that you've rounded around you arm then into the point. and for the blades, wire and cellophane gift wrap. Here's another tutorial: http://firepixiefashion.blogspot.com/2012/11/cellophane-tinkerbell-wings-tutorial.html

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Mizuki

Really really wish people would read stickies. This is not the area for cosplay gatherings. It's only been this way for years. I'm moving it since I'm in a good mood.

BSaphire

This is a meet up and not a gathering. It was already moved so I decided to lock it.

Note to all:
If you want to have a gathering then go through the process to have one.
If you want to have a meet up then clearly define it as a meet up and do that in the other forum section.
If you want people for your skit then list it in the masquerade section of the forums.
If your just looking to see who else might be cosplaying what you are into then post in the "Looking..." thread.
If you want to talk about a series then do that in it's thread or go to the other section of the forums.

B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC