Pass length

Started by EthanTheOctopus, February 17, 2014, 09:19:56 PM

EthanTheOctopus

Sorry, I'm still new to the convention aspect and I just bought my pass for Fanime. It was $55 and I was wondering, how many days is that? ???

Ecchi ja Nai

Technically, it's good for 5 days including Day 0.

The convention itself runs from (all day) Friday through Monday over the Memorial Day weekend, which this year is May 23-26.  Assuming this year follows the format of previous years, and so far everything looks to be pointed in that direction even though there haven't been any official announcements, there is also a Day 0 held on the Thursday prior to the convention proper.  It's an "Un-Badged" day, which is mostly used for people who have registered early (such as yourself) to pick up their badge before the convention actually starts.  They also have Stage Zero running with some content, and most importantly in my opinion is the first of two nights of the swap meet.

SOawesomeness

Also, FanimeCon is a 24 hour convention so you don't get kicked out of the convention center like some other conventions do. There are always something going on in the convention as well.

1 day memberships last for as long until Registration opens the next day (7:59am the next morning of your membership badge). E.g. If you bought your badge on Friday, it will be a Friday membership. This Friday membership will last you until 7:59am on Saturday!
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook