Main Menu

[CLOSED]

Started by LightandDarkSoul, February 20, 2014, 11:45:27 PM

LightandDarkSoul

[CLOSED FOR CON]
    ALL BELOW ITEMS ARE NO LONGER ON SALE AND WILL NOT BE SOLD AT SWAP MEET DUE TO ME FAILING GETTING A SPOT! IF YOU ALREADY TALKED TO ME  ABOUT BUYING SOMETHING AND ARRANGED A MEET UP, YOU CAN IGNORE THIS.

+++++
    And here I am again to just sell a few Anime DVD boxsets and Nendoroids!!
    Please note, I will be a seller at the Swap Meet. So if you would like to meet up at the con and make the transaction there, I'm willing.
    We can discuss meeting time and place via PM. But please, be sure you are ABSOLUTELY SURE you want these items.
    I don't want to haul items that will end up staying with me the whole con.
    I'm also willing to accept paypal payments and ship to your home, but shipping fees do apply.

I'm also willing to accept TRADES for ANIME BOXSETS. If you have a boxset and you see something of interest below, post here or contact me via PM.
    I accept used boxsets as long as the set has little wear and discs have no visible flaws/scratches and do not skip. I'm personally an Anime DVD/BD (Blu-ray) collector, so my standards are a bit high on the overall quality. But just a bit.
    My personal sets have been well taken care of with very little wear. The items I'm selling below and ones that I wish to sell to re-buy the same series for a smaller set to save shelf space. If there is any damage on any sets, I will indicate it.

As for my Nendoroids, all are imported straight from Japan and guaranteed to be 100% authentic (I order from AmiAmi and Hobby Search). All have been on display, but have no signs of wear, damage, or sun damage. Any damage will be indicated.

=====

My Ebay Feedback history: http://tinyurl.com/mpxmgh6

=====

So with that out of the way here are the items I'm selling:
    (Ex: Anime DVD Name here (notes) [$ price] )
    (Ex: Nendoroid Name, series (notes) [$ price] )

Picture Gallery of all things on sale below: http://tinyurl.com/k5yl7kz

Plushies:

• Pokemon Manaphy Plush-[$15]
    • Ouran Usa-chan- [$25]
    • Ouran Kuma-chan- [$25]
    • Yoshi Backpack- [$15]
    • Madoka Magica- Charlotte Reversable Plush (zipper in back of head is split)- [$75]
    • White Large Mokona- [$10]
    • Black Small Mokona- [$5]
    • Lucky Star Cat- [$10]

DVDs::

• Air Vol 1-4 (COMPLETE, individual DVDs) [$20]
    • Golden Boy Vol 1 and 2 (COMPLETE) [$20]
    • Dragon Ball Z Season 1 (Dragon Box) [$50]
    • Samurai Champloo DVD (Complete collection) [$45]
    • Samurai 7 DVD (Complete Collection) [$35]
    • K-ON Season 1 DVD (Complete collection) [$45 OR Trade for individual Blu-rays (4 total)]
    • Haruhi Suzumiya Season 1 (Complete Collection)[$35]
    • Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 (Complete Collection)[$35]
    • Haruhi Suzumiya Season 1 & 2 Bundle [$60]

Figures:

• Nendoroid Elsie, Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai [$40][Permanent-HOLD]
    • Nendoroid Akito Takagi, Bakuman [$40]
    • Nendoroid Meiko, Vocaloid [$40]
    • Nendoroid Sebastian Michaelis, Black Butler (No Box) [$30]
    • Nendoroid Ciel Phantomhive, Black Butler (No Box) [$30]
    • Nendoroid Hatsune Miku, Cheer Version, Vocaloid (No box) [$45]
    • Nendoroid Meiko "Menma" Honma, AnoHana (No box) [$40]
    • Nendoroid Mahiru Inami, Working!/Wagnaria! (No box) [$40]
    • Nendoroid Hakase Shinonome, Nichijou (No box) [$40]
    • Nendoroid Nano Shinonome, Nichijou (No box) [$40]
    • Color Colle - Puella Magi Madoka Magica -Witch Collection Vol 1 Box (includes all figures types) (Link: http://tinyurl.com/m6fylte) [$30]

Figure Sets:
    (all prices includes shipping if shipping is required, paypal only)

• Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Nendoroid set (Ciel and Sebastian)- [$50]
    • Nichijou Nendoroid set (Nano and Hakase)- [$70]
    • Vocaloid Nendoroid set (Cheer Miku and Meiko)- [$75]
    • All Nendoroids Set- $320

Other:
    [/list]

limDsage

Twitter: @limDsage
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sicse7en
    Youtube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/limDsage
    PSN: sicse7en

LightandDarkSoul

Quote from: limDsage on February 21, 2014, 10:32:57 AM
    Dibs on both Champloo and Samurai 7 DVDs.

Would you like to pay for it now and have it shipped ($5 shipping if you are within the US)? Or would you rather wait until the con?

limDsage

I can wait until the con. I will see you at the swap meet area, and thanks!  :D

LightandDarkSoul

Quote from: limDsage on February 23, 2014, 12:42:54 PM
    I can wait until the con. I will see you at the swap meet area, and thanks!  :D
    Okay, just so you know, I can't guarantee the hold at con without payment. So it's on you to find me during swap meet. Most likely I'll be wearing an orange jumpsuit. Just fair warning.

limDsage

otakuotome

Do the Black Butler nendoroids have all their accessories? I'd like to get them if they do. Can I pick them up at the Swap Meet and if I do how long/late will you hold them before you sell them if I don't show up?
    Wataru Hibiki-Ensemble Stars
    Nagai Kei- Ajin: Demi Human
    Chise- The Ancient Magus Bride

LightandDarkSoul

Quote from: otakuotome on February 25, 2014, 07:52:29 PM
    Do the Black Butler nendoroids have all their accessories? I'd like to get them if they do. Can I pick them up at the Swap Meet and if I do how long/late will you hold them before you sell them if I don't show up?
    Yep they have everything. I will hold them for one Swap Meet day if you wish for me to hold them. If you don't show up, I will remove the hold and allow the next person willing to buy them to get them.
    • If for some reason you can't make it to Swap Meet, we can arrange to meet during the con weekend. But that has to be arranged at least a week in advance (at the latest the 15th of May).
    • I should mention the price, if you buy both, includes shipping. So if you want them asap (for some reason) then it's an open option. I'll add my Ebay Feedback in the OP
    • You can also pay ahead of time via paypal and just wait until con to pick them up. This way it's a guarantee that they are yours. Just be sure that you want these, because as I said in the OP, I don't want to carry around items that end up saying with me the whole con.

Any other questions, please let me know :3

otakuotome

I'd like to put them on reserve then. Will you be at the Swap Meet both nights?
    Wataru Hibiki-Ensemble Stars
    Nagai Kei- Ajin: Demi Human
    Chise- The Ancient Magus Bride

LightandDarkSoul

Quote from: otakuotome on February 27, 2014, 06:31:46 PM
    I'd like to put them on reserve then. Will you be at the Swap Meet both nights?
    It has yet to be determined because the price hasn't been announced yet. But mostly likely yes. I will put them on hold and when it comes to Swap meet time, I'll have them out and labeled with your username on here.
    This goes for the same for you, limDsage, for the DVDs.

Anix

Does elsie have all of her packaging or is she just a loose figure?
    We are a little mad here.
    The question is are you going to use your powers for good or for awesome

LightandDarkSoul

Quote from: Anix on March 06, 2014, 11:45:57 PM
    Does elsie have all of her packaging or is she just a loose figure?

She has her packaging so yes :3 All figures have their packaging unless noted with "(No Box)" before the price.

Anix

I'll take the Elsie and the Golden Boy DVD's if no one else has spoken up for them. Pickup at swapmeet?
    We are a little mad here.
    The question is are you going to use your powers for good or for awesome

LightandDarkSoul

Quote from: Anix on March 10, 2014, 11:19:33 PM
    I'll take the Elsie and the Golden Boy DVD's if no one else has spoken up for them. Pickup at swapmeet?
    Depends if you want to pay for it now (via paypal) or pay on site. I can't guarantee that I will have them for you to pick them up unless you pay for them over paypal. But, I'm fine with pick-ups at the swap meet.

LightandDarkSoul

Added Chibi Moon's Pink Sugar Heart Atteck Wand with ebay listing

Rune.A.Ukenchin

Has anyone called dibs on the Lucky Star Cat yet? If not, I would like to meet up at the Con >~< Huge fan of Lucky Star!
    Rune.Athanasia.Ukenchin

Long live the Ukenchin!

LightandDarkSoul

Quote from: Rune.A.Ukenchin on March 31, 2014, 12:38:44 AM
    Has anyone called dibs on the Lucky Star Cat yet? If not, I would like to meet up at the Con >~< Huge fan of Lucky Star!

Nope, no one had. You can pay ahead of time via paypal an make it yours, or take a risk and pay at con. If you want me to hold it, I'll hold it for a day (at con)and then afterwards it's free for all.

Other news, Golden Boy and Elsie Nendo is no longer on hold and free to grab by anyone.