Main Menu

[CLOSED]

Started by LightandDarkSoul, February 20, 2014, 11:45:27 PM

Rune.A.Ukenchin

Awesome!  :D Oh, could you hold it please? Also, I'd also like both the black and white mokona. If you could hold those too lol
Rune.Athanasia.Ukenchin

Long live the Ukenchin!

LightandDarkSoul

Quote from: Rune.A.Ukenchin on March 31, 2014, 10:44:37 PM
Awesome!  :D Oh, could you hold it please? Also, I'd also like both the black and white mokona. If you could hold those too lol
Okay will do.

kvnadriano

I'd like that Elsie nendo if it's no longer on hold please!

Rune.A.Ukenchin

Rune.Athanasia.Ukenchin

Long live the Ukenchin!

LightandDarkSoul

List has been updated: Black Butler Nendoroids are now sold.

Sketchamagic

can I call dibs on the ouran usa-chan and kuma-chan plushies? :) PM me!

LightandDarkSoul

Quote from: Sketchamagic on May 04, 2014, 06:57:04 PM
can I call dibs on the ouran usa-chan and kuma-chan plushies? :) PM me!

PM'd you a few days ago. Still waiting for a reply. I'm going to assume you no longer want the plushies.

Sketchamagic

Sorry I didn't get back to you. It just seems over complicated to get these from you I'll take my chances at the con to find them else where. Thank you! :)

LightandDarkSoul

Just want to announce that unfortunately I was not able to secure myself a spot for swap meet this time as, according to the registration, they are out of spots already(disappointed as I just got off of work at 3am). So those of you who just called dibs on stuff and still want them, we can arrange to meet during con. I will be there the whole weekend including day 0 (Thursday) through day 4(Monday). I also want to let you guys know that I will be an artist selling in Artist Alley this year; my table number is 222. So if you want to come talk to me, then please drop by :)

Spark Miko Miko

Spark Miko Miko

aww, well if it's open, please consider me as a candidate for purchase.

Rune.A.Ukenchin

Rune.Athanasia.Ukenchin

Long live the Ukenchin!

LightandDarkSoul

Quote from: Rune.A.Ukenchin on May 19, 2014, 04:03:39 PM
How would I pay you through paypal?
You need an Paypal account and my email. PM me if you want my paypal email

LightandDarkSoul

I'm now officially closed! Thank you to those who purchased from me and for those of you that I will be meeting with, I will see you at the con!!

If you would like to visit me, I'm at Table 222 in Artist Alley and I'll be running around in an ORANGE jumpsuit with "FanimeCon Logistics" on the back. Much appreciated!