Group Registration Problem

Started by Koru, February 24, 2014, 04:47:04 PM

Koru

Hello, I'm the group leader for my group and I was just registering my members when one of their registrations somehow got duplicated. Now I have an extra registration that I didn't mean to make at all! I know it says no name changes but this was an honest mistake and I have no idea how to remedy it. This is troubling because now $110 is charged to the same person when it shouldn't be. Please help, thank you!

ewu

Quote from: Koru on February 24, 2014, 04:47:04 PM
Hello, I'm the group leader for my group and I was just registering my members when one of their registrations somehow got duplicated. Now I have an extra registration that I didn't mean to make at all! I know it says no name changes but this was an honest mistake and I have no idea how to remedy it. This is troubling because now $110 is charged to the same person when it shouldn't be. Please help, thank you!

Please e-mail [email protected], they should be able to resolve this issue.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Koru

Quote from: ewu on February 24, 2014, 04:56:42 PM
Quote from: Koru on February 24, 2014, 04:47:04 PM

Please e-mail [email protected], they should be able to resolve this issue.
Thank you so much for the quick reply, I was worried there! I'll do that right away.

Koru

Hello, [email protected] still hasn't responded and there's only 2 days left until the price goes up! I can't afford to wait until then for an answer, should I go ahead and submit the group registration and then ask registration to refund the extra $55 of my duplicated friend?

ewu

Quote from: Koru on February 26, 2014, 07:35:15 PM
Hello, [email protected] still hasn't responded and there's only 2 days left until the price goes up! I can't afford to wait until then for an answer, should I go ahead and submit the group registration and then ask registration to refund the extra $55 of my duplicated friend?

you can email them again, or call them at 800-924-4232.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

EllaMit24

Why is that number not listed on the website?

ewu

Quote from: EllaMit24 on February 27, 2014, 12:21:49 AM
Why is that number not listed on the website?

The contact information can be found at the bottom of the registration page. It is the page where you are sent after clicking "registration" on the main page. The link is here: https://www2.cmrreg.com/fan_6a/
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom