[2014] Mekakucity Actors/Kagerou Project Gathering

Started by a-yano, February 24, 2014, 10:58:38 PM

a-yano

It's been over a week since I sent my first PM to her, and I've sent the PM about 3 times with no response from each...

hakurei

Ahhh that is really weird... Did you format it properly and everything?
tumblr | facebook
kiryuuin satsuki / wadanohara

a-yano

I think so! I mean, if I didn't format it properly, she'd reply saying so, right? Would you mind if I sent you the PM so you could make sure, though?

hakurei

Go ahead!! :3 You can also message me on tumblr if you don't want so we don't spam this thread lol.
tumblr | facebook
kiryuuin satsuki / wadanohara

a-yano

It's been well-over an entire week since I sent the PM to BSaphire, but there's still been no response from her at all. However, in the meantime, I'd really appreciate it if you guys would tell your friends about this gathering and advertise it on social network sites, since we're still in need of more characters! It would be great if we had at least one cosplayer for each Mekakushi-dan member. I'm honestly very disappointed with the appalling lack of response from most, if not all, Fanime departments this year, but if I don't get a confirmation and approval from the gathering head, I'm planning on making this an unofficial gathering instead. I'm so sorry for the wait, everyone!

Rinv4

Hi, I'm going to try to make it as Ayano~ \(^ w ^ )/
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

a-yano

I hope everyone's cosplays are going well so far! Keep up the great work! \o/
If you haven't noticed the 1st post already, the event details for this gathering have been finalized.
Day: Sunday
Time: 2:00-2:30PM
Meeting Place: G4 (The Hub/Riser Stages)

You can also check out the entire gathering schedule so far in this thread.
All that's left is adding more shots to the photography order, if you guys have any ideas in particular. Please reply with your suggestions, if you have any!
And last but not least, WHO ELSE IS EXCITED FOR THE ANIME IN 5 DAYS??? (^・ω・^ )

tiz

Hello!! I'm going as Mary, my friend Liz is going to be Ayano, and her sister as Kido! I'll hope to see you all there! ^u^
fanime 2016 plans
umi sonoda (fairy)
kotori minami (victorian)
rin hoshizora (cyber)
rin hoshizora (marine)

Rinv4

Just a thought, but should the gathering name be changed to Mekakucity Actors? New fans might not know about it being called Kagerou Project and be unaware of the gathering. :O
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

a-yano

That's a great idea! We're listed as Mekakucity Actors/Kagerou Project on the main gatherings/events thread, but it would be good to change this thread name accordingly. Thanks for the reminder!

a-yano

It looks like we have everyone from the Mekakushi Dan except for Hibiya... Who will be our time-looping maternity spiral boy, then? :(

hazuza

Another Seto here, hoping I can find a group to hang out with. None of my friends going to Fanime are into KagePro D':

a-yano

I added you to the list! I'm really sorry to hear that... It's a good thing you're attending this gathering, though! Hopefully our company will make up for the lack of Kagepro hehe

pinksweatergirl

I'm really late, but I'm going to the meet up as Takane.

onesky2high

Hi Everyone!

I was the Fanime Cosplay Gathering Staff Photographer who came to shoot your gathering!

Just to give you all a heads up, all the pictures I took and are unedited (no post-production). We basically unload all of our pictures at the end of the day and I don't really have time to pick out the best ones in the group. You will find a bunch of blurry/out of focus or bad lighting pictures, so I would like to apologize in advance. I tried to snap pictures and find the best settings within the limit given. I also went trigger happy to try to avoid the usual eye blink that would ruin a good picture by snapping a few more.

If any of you would like to follow my work or just want to be friends through social media (I don't bite!), it would be greatly appreciated if you like/follow me through below:
-https://www.facebook.com/jasonvaldezphotography
-instagram.com/onesky2high
-http://onesky2high.deviantart.com/
I'll be retouching some of the better taken pictures to the sites above so please be sure to follow!!

I don't often check this forum, so if you have any question (like if you would like retouching of any of the pictures you like due to lighting or if you would like a bigger copy of a few pictures) contact me through the social media channels above.

Let me know if anything!
Jason