Official Swapmeet FAQ (Fans Ask Questions)

Started by Decantus, February 26, 2014, 10:49:20 AM

Black_Convoy

When it was at the Fairmont it was amazing attendance despite the new location. I'm hoping that people hunt dem bargains wherever we go!

Ikariya

I am a leaf in the wind,
watch me soar.

yoshikochan

Help! i'm stuck at step 5: "Check with Swap Meet team for Validation"

Xeluu

Same issue with Yoshiko-chan. Stuck at the validating stage.
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

PacificPikachu

I'm a panelist--it won't let me get past part 5 without the badge number, so please e-mail me back ASAP! I sure hope that won't mess up my chances.

bsan89

yoshikochan

I was told in an earlier space that I had a space (not wait-listed)... Will not be happy if being stuck on step 5 changes that status. Is the space reserved at this point? Since clearly this event has filled up a lot faster than last year.

PLUMPKIN

Also stuck at step 5.  Hopefully the 20 minute rule doesn't apply since I already verified my e-mail address.

Vasyenka

Another stuck on step five! ;w; Been there for almost ten minutes ago and I have "Check with Swap Meet team for Validation".
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

Kinema

Well glad to know that I'm not the only one stuck on step 5.  :/

Anon

step 5'd, +1

and wow, 13-ish minutes to fill up Friday night already?

Xeluu

Hoping someone will respond when they get a response from staff on the issue of being stuck at Stage 5. I'm wondering if everyone is? If someone has made it all the way through it would also be nice to know.
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

warbearer

Ecchi ja Nai

Did anyone get a reg number before 700?

seerakosumosu

Obviously we're all stuck on step 5. Also, you should have received an email about Thursday and/or Friday status as "In Process" so I don't think we have to worry, just wait for them to approve us.

PacificPikachu

Quote from: seerakosumosu on May 16, 2014, 07:20:07 PM
Obviously we're all stuck on step 5. Also, you should have received an email about Thursday and/or Friday status as "In Process" so I don't think we have to worry, just wait for them to approve us.

Seconding. I think we're maybe supposed to be stuck on Step 5, until our info is verified by the team. Just a guess, but that seems to be the case as far as I can tell. Sure hope my spot is held by when I filled out the rest!

Ecchi ja Nai

I think once you put in your Fanime registration info, that's when you'll be sent another verification email that will take you to step 6 (and beyond!).  Just going by memory of previous years.  Don't know when those emails are expected to go out, though.

ash

im stuck on step 4 it wont let me accept the agreement

Michi

Did it seriously sell out in less than 15 mins? I clicked the link in my email and it didn't recognize my confirmation, and then when I got back into my account, I was wait listed. Man. I logged on right at 7. :(
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr