Too late to register for staff positions?

Started by oopu, February 26, 2014, 11:53:39 PM

oopu

Hi everyone,

Are staff applications still being reviewed? I did already submit an application, but I haven't heard from anyone.

Paying for the registration is not an issue; I just want to help out however I can.

SOawesomeness

They are, but if you haven't heard back from the departments you want to join, either send them an e-mail or come to a staff meeting and find them.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

oopu

Thank you for the response. How would I go about doing either, though? I haven't seen anything about staff meetings, nor do I know who heads what sections.

nepty04

The next staff meeting will be April 19th @ the Fairmont, Regency Ball Room 2nd Floor. Usually general staff meeting start at 3pm. If I where you I'd go to this one, it's one of the mandatory meetings.(It's mandatory because of Radio Training.)

Was there a specific staff group you'd like to be in?

oopu

Cool, thank you for the info! I will do my best to make it.

I was particularly interested in contributing to the Registration, Web Team, or ConOps team, whichever one felt could make the best use of me.

TheMaKaKi

Registration- registration @ fanime.com

Web Team- webteam @ fanime.com

ConOps- conops @ fanime.com

Moderator Edit: We don't put completed email addresses to reduce spam and being picked up by spambots. Thanks - Steve
donnaATfanime.com
speeddatingATfanime.com

2016, 2015, 2014: Speed Dating Head
2013: Speed Dating Co-Head
2012 : Speed Dating Second
2002 'till Present : Fan Attendee <33

airanimechiic

Hi! I had the same question (except that I've already sent in my application).
Do you know what's the email for Guest relations/Autographs/Music Fest and Extravaganzas/Masquerade/Fanimaid? Thanks!
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu