18+ POKEMON - ALL NIGHT FRIEND SAFARI: VERSUS (SUN 11pm - 1am PANELS 2)

Started by Liars Dice, March 01, 2014, 08:32:57 PM

Liars Dice

from the dudes that did fennel's late night dreamworld I & II comes a new brand new adventure in 3D......

Liars Dice

OH SNAP IT'S ALL NIGHT FRIEND SAFARI 2!!!
MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!

Come join us for a magical night of Poké-shenanigans and nerdy debauchery. Compete with Team Aqua/Magma for a chance at glory, and humiliation for the loser!

HOW IT WORKS:
Handsome hosts Dane (Team Aqua) and Kevin (Team Magma) pick participants from the studio audience to show off their vast knowledge of everything Pokémon by participating in intense trivia and games. Each host forms a team and then the games begin! In the end only one team can be crowned victor, forcing the losing teams captain to submit to the humiliation of wearing the SAILOR FUKU OF SHAME!

OKAY THIS SOUNDS LEGIT:
This event will be held in Panels 2 on Sunday evening from 11pm - 1am and is strictly 18+.
Panels 2 is the Regency Ballroom of the Fairmont Hotel ~༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ*PRAISE HELIX*༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ~

I WANNA PLAY!!!
Then come to the panel! If you really want to secure a spot on one of our teams then I suppose you could try and hunt us
down at con - maybe look out for a Bellsprout and Dugtrio running around or something like that...

WTF WHY 18+!?
Pokemon Red & Blue were released in the USA in 1998 - 17 years ago. By making the panel 18+ it ensures that every attendee is an OG Pokemon trainer who remembers the link cable days, holographic ancient mew trading cards, and the fabled Missing No. corrupting your game. We also get to cuss which is essential (and a lot more fun). We also take hentai breaks now and then....

SEE YOU AT CON!