Get To Know Me Thread?

Started by sjamison1427, March 02, 2014, 10:00:53 PM

sjamison1427

I was looking around the forums and I couldn't seem to find a "Get To Know Me" or "Introduction" type of thread for new members to get to know each other. Is this something that can be created and pinned?

- Scott
Fanime 2014 Cosplays
========================
Watson - Sherlock Holmes
Ichigo  - Bleach
Zorro [lost a bet!]

Admiral Donuts

Forum Games has a few threads about sharing info like that.

Kuudere

This might be a thread you'd be interested in. It's also pinned. I'm pretty sure I've seen others like it before, but I didn't see another one in a quick sweep through Forum Games. You can always create a new thread in Forum Games if the one I linked isn't what you're looking for. :)

echoshadow

Yeah... no one really takes those thread seriously its all a bunch of sillyness and made up stuff, and just one liners.

I would actually like to see some actual thread about getting to know a person that is not part of any game. Actual conversations would be a great change of pace around here.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

Lucifargundam

Quote from: sjamison1427 on March 02, 2014, 10:00:53 PM
"Get To Know Me" or "Introduction" type of thread
Quote from: Kuudere on March 02, 2014, 10:26:05 PM
This might be a thread you'd be interested in. It's also pinned. I'm pretty sure I've seen others like it before, but I didn't see another one in a quick sweep through Forum Games. You can always create a new thread in Forum Games if the one I linked isn't what you're looking for. :)
There's also::
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12916.0.html
and::
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,14723.0.html

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

sjamison1427

Oh! Awesome I will have to take a look at some of the forum games. Is it alright for me to create a "Get To Know Me" thread on the Forum Games or should I stick with posting responses to the games already present?  ???
Fanime 2014 Cosplays
========================
Watson - Sherlock Holmes
Ichigo  - Bleach
Zorro [lost a bet!]

Kuudere

If you feel that the current threads are not what you're looking for, go ahead and make a new one and make it different enough that it won't be merged into an existing thread. I'm sure people will post in it, the Forums Games area is really popular. I don't know if I'd expect a lot of responses at this point, though, because the forums usually pick up more in April...