Has your waitlist for hotel been accepted yet?

Started by Purelovely, March 05, 2014, 07:44:28 AM

Vasyenka

I think hotels on the waitlist for Wednesdays tend to take longer, as that was the case for me and my group last year and this year as well. I put in my request for a Wednesday stay the hour hotel rooms were opened (managed to reserve an actual hotel, just not the days we wanted lol), and my reservation was finally changed a few days ago~

I hope yours eventually goes through! ;w;
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

seerakosumosu

If anyone gets their wait list approved and ends up with a spare room at the Fairmont or Saint Claire, please let me know! Of course I would also take either the Hilton or the Marriott.

mikasadanchou

My waitlist was just accepted today! I originally only had Wednesday night at the Hyatt Place but I have it until Tuesday. I had a double bed room on the waitlist but switched to an available King bed room instead. Good luck everyone.

abcbadcat

No longer on the wait list as of Friday April 18th

I got a Friday - Monday king bedded room at the Marriott

Was hoping for Hilton but I'm glad I got in either way

Purelovely

Quote from: abcbadcat on April 28, 2014, 03:41:01 PM
No longer on the wait list as of Friday April 18th

I got a Friday - Monday king bedded room at the Marriott

Was hoping for Hilton but I'm glad I got in either way

When were you put on the wait list? I'm hoping for a Marriott room (have a Fairmont right now) and I'm just wondering how long the list might be.
Fanime Con 2018 Cosplay:
Fri: No cosplay
Sat: ??
Sun: No cosplay
Mon: No cosplay because I'm going to Disneyland!

abcbadcat

I sent them an email the day hotels went up saying I tried and tried and got a phone call a few hours later saying they would put me on the wait list.

I called back I back about a month ago and then got my wait list reservation filled a week later.

I don't know if calling them sped up my process but I am on the list now so that's good.

Best of luck to you Purelovely and everyone else!

Mizuko_Arashimoto

Nope, me and my friend are still waiting to get a hotel =/ Only 1 week left before we can cancel our reservation at the other hotel.

Wish us luck.