Panels Submissions are now Live!

Started by ashimada, March 09, 2014, 09:27:03 AM

ashimada

Hello, Future Panelists.

The 2014 Panels Submission Form is now live on the website!
You can read all the info regarding the process of submitting a Panel here: http://apps.fanime.com/2014/panelinfo/

Get your Panels in soon in order to have a better chance of making it on the schedule.
If you have questions that are not answered by the information page, you are welcome to email Panels at [email protected]

We're looking forward to your submissions.

-Alisa S.
Panels Second
FanimeCon 09-14
Alisa S.
Panels Head '15
FanimeCon 09-15

takaomi47

Hey, so I'm trying to submit my panel but every time I click "Submit Idea" I get this message:

QuoteDeprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/secret_fanime/apps.fanime.com/2014/fanimelib/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php on line 599

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/secret_fanime/apps.fanime.com/2014/fanimelib/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php:599) in /home/secret_fanime/apps.fanime.com/2014/panelform/process_form.php on line 69

Can you help me?

InsaneChan

Quote from: takaomi47 on March 09, 2014, 01:04:17 PM
Hey, so I'm trying to submit my panel but every time I click "Submit Idea" I get this message:

QuoteDeprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/secret_fanime/apps.fanime.com/2014/fanimelib/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php on line 599

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/secret_fanime/apps.fanime.com/2014/fanimelib/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php:599) in /home/secret_fanime/apps.fanime.com/2014/panelform/process_form.php on line 69

Can you help me?

I got that page too, but also still received the email confirmation that they received my panel. Check your email. It seems to be just the page not displaying, but the submission still goes through.
Love. Life. fANIME.

ashimada

Quote from: InsaneChan on March 09, 2014, 01:25:13 PM
Quote from: takaomi47 on March 09, 2014, 01:04:17 PM

Can you help me?

I got that page too, but also still received the email confirmation that they received my panel. Check your email. It seems to be just the page not displaying, but the submission still goes through.

We were updating the back pages, which may have caused the issue. I just did a test submission and it processed fine.
Check your email to see if you received a confirmation.

If not, please resubmit. The form should be working properly.
Alisa S.
Panels Head '15
FanimeCon 09-15

Glitch

Sent all my stuff through. With any luck, the Comedy Club at Fanime, The Return of the Comedy Club, and An Uncensored Hentai Review will all get approved and return this year.

Angelx624

Submitted one of my panels yesterday and didn't have any problems. Gonna get the other one through tonight.
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

airanimechiic

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but can we request panels?
Also, about requesting industry panels/autograph sessions/etc?
For example, music artists/idols, youtubers (Danceroid), mangakas (Yuu Watase, Yun Kouga, Clamp, etc)
or like I'm wondering if now that Miyazaki is retired, whether or not inviting him is possible.
etc?
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

Anix

Quote from: airanimechiic on March 12, 2014, 11:49:05 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but can we request panels?
Also, about requesting industry panels/autograph sessions/etc?
For example, music artists/idols, youtubers (Danceroid), mangakas (Yuu Watase, Yun Kouga, Clamp, etc)
or like I'm wondering if now that Miyazaki is retired, whether or not inviting him is possible.
etc?

This would probably go under guests I want see thread.
We are a little mad here.
The question is are you going to use your powers for good or for awesome