2015 Superwholock Gathering!

Started by Olivine, March 12, 2014, 09:41:37 AM

EJAY420

So, my 3D TARDIS came today. I am planning on taking it to the gathering. I am going to need help assembling it.
Most Impressive.

Olivine

Fanime is in a week! Who's excited?
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

tuxedovilay

I am and count me in as 11th Doctor :)
Cosplayer/ Photographer

Darkstride

Would Inspector Spacetime be in this as well?
Beep zoop deet

My costumes for 2013
Mecha Lincoln and Quote [cave story guy]

FANIME 2012 Pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4133348450008.2172368.1172432936&type=1

Olivine

Quote from: Darkstride on May 22, 2014, 03:05:55 AM
Would Inspector Spacetime be in this as well?

Yes, that's fine with me! (:

BunofGovt

Quote from: EJAY420 on May 08, 2014, 05:07:35 PM
So, my 3D TARDIS came today. I am planning on taking it to the gathering. I am going to need help assembling it.
Will you need screwdrivers? Duct Tape?  Annoying yet friendly advice?  Supervision?  I'll help though not extremely handy.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

zacknini

One of my friends is going to show up as a Bbc sherlock, but doesnt have an account but I thought Id drop in and mention! C:

EJAY420

I brought some tape. I brought the TARDIS to FANIME. Now i have to assemble it. Im down to buy the person lunch who can assemble it. It comes with instruction sheet and plastic bolts. I am going to need help.
Most Impressive.

zacknini

They might also show up as Watson from the movies, once they decide.

charlie95148

For Friday and Saturday, I am the Second Doctor. For Sunday and Monday, I am the Fourth Doctor.

Olivine

Thank you all for attending! There were a lot more people than expected, I was so pleased with the turnout! I intend on hosting the gathering again next year, but this thread probably won't be updated for several months with 2015 shenanigans and will mainly just be me posting pictures. (:

Olivine

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you all know that I have updated the gathering page (mainly because I am bored) and there are a couple of changes. Due to the demand last year, smaller fandoms will be included (they will not have as much time as the larger fandoms, though, so please keep that in mind), which so far are Hannibal and Welcome to the Night Vale. If there are any other fandoms that would like to participate, I need a minimum of five cosplayers from the fandom to sign up first. I don't want to turn this into a Tumblr gathering (b/c DashCon lol) so I do have that requirement.

Also, I intend on bringing a large sign and megaphone next year so it's a lot easier to organize. My cosplay TBD. c:

Olivine

I've decided to be Madison from Supernatural with my boyfriend accompanying me again as Sam. c: I'll be doing her werewolf versions, so teeth and all.

Magical Senpai

Olivine

Quinnton117

I will be there again as the 10th Doctor/10th Doctor Whooves.

Vasyenka

Hi!

I'd like to say that my group and I will be hosting a Welcome to Night Vale gathering on Friday, for those interested. Thank you!
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

Olivine

Olivine

We are confirmed for Saturday at 11AM at Plaza de Cesar Chavez (same location as last year)!

Senpai

Hello Superwholock! I am looking for characters for my Anime Cosplay Chess event, which will be a scripted chess battle. Specifically, I am looking for someone who can cosplay the Doctor and be in character on stage. If you're interested, please PM me! And if you are going to be cosplaying someone else, I can most definitely put you in as a chess piece. :) Please visit my forum thread for more information: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19822.0.html
"But in recent years, we have caught glimpses of the outside world, and asked; Why not us? Have we not earned the privilege others take for free?"
--Toya, YYH