Boba for food court

Started by megamanjoe415, March 12, 2014, 08:07:55 PM

megamanjoe415

So there are a couple of boba places that I know would be cool for the food court. Not sure if they can make portable milk teas, but this will definitely make great revenue to both the con and the store.

Favorite Milk Tea/Boba
T-Pumps San Mateo
Beach and Boba San Francisco

More commercial type:
Quicklys

Food Suggestions:
Eggettes

I am not affiliated with any of these restaurants, so please do not contact me for any information about them.

Anime_Files

Kuudere

They've done it before! Lollicup has been stationed around the Stage Zero area in past years, so, unless the convention center rules have changed, it could be possible to see a similar setup. I know it was a really popular booth when they did come, but they only offered a couple flavors since bringing everything would be too much work.

Super No 1

Yeah, they had it one year.  I remember buying a few drinks that year.
Nergene A.
-super-no1.com - (Owner)
-J!-ENT - (Staff Photographer)
-Cosplay Underground - (Cosplay pictorials)

InsaneChan

They did have it one year, although I don't remember it seeing it again after that. I would like for them to be there again though :D it was definitely a nice refreshing drink to walk around the concourse with!
Love. Life. fANIME.

Lucifargundam

I second the notion for Boba tea... that'd be awesome...

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

SpiritOfKairi

Quote from: Lucifargundam on March 13, 2014, 01:52:56 PM
I second the notion for Boba tea... that'd be awesome...

And I third that idea!  The tea vendor last year was awesome, and I would love to see them (or an equally as good vendor) come this year.

TheMaKaKi

The Boba Princess strongly agrees and advocates for this to happen ^___^
donnaATfanime.com
speeddatingATfanime.com

2016, 2015, 2014: Speed Dating Head
2013: Speed Dating Co-Head
2012 : Speed Dating Second
2002 'till Present : Fan Attendee <33

Tsu

Yes please. Preferably one that stays open late. :D
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Second 2016-17
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Head 2014-15, 2018-2019

megamanjoe415

This would benefit both the con-goers and Fanime itself as if you want the attendees to stay at the convention longer, instead of going for outside foods.

More food places for the food court, like last years snack joint that opened for 24hrs which served ramen, snacks and drinks,  was awesome!!!

Anime_Files

djmonolith

I am throwing my vote in on this... please!!!
This is my signature.

SpiritOfKairi

Quote from: megamanjoe415 on March 14, 2014, 04:50:18 PM
This would benefit both the con-goers and Fanime itself as if you want the attendees to stay at the convention longer, instead of going for outside foods.

More food places for the food court, like last years snack joint that opened for 24hrs which served ramen, snacks and drinks,  was awesome!!!

Anime_Files

I agree that having Asian Food Grocer return as a 24 hour food court vendor would be an excellent idea.  It was really nice being able to pick up a snack there during the post-midnight hours without having to walk over to McDonald's.  I would also like to see sushi there again, and if possible, maybe a takoyaki/taiyaki stand.  (Or maybe this was somewhere else and I simply didn't notice it.)  Really, I enjoyed having the food court last year, and am hoping that this year it returns, and is larger since it seemed there could have been at least 3 more vendors in the hall.