Group Registration Designation

Started by megamanjoe415, March 14, 2014, 04:46:44 PM

megamanjoe415

Hello and good day,

I have received a question earlier today about the group registration on how to designate a group leader. Now I know its usually the person creating the group automatically becomes the leader, as it was for the past years, this year is a bit different.

Now is there an actual button to press or an action to take to assign the group leader? If so, I would like to know how.

What I usually do/did already when I made my own group, was on the other comments section, I put: "I am the designated group leader". This seemed the most logical way since I made the group and am the leader.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Anime_Files

idontknow

I have the same question too! I already paid for everyone in my group and whatnot but I still can't figure out how to designate the group pick-up person Dx

megamanjoe415

Wow, I made this post about 2 weeks ago... finally someone posts here...

ShikiIchijo

When I signed up, it said that the first person registered was the "group leader".
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Newt Scamander - Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Big Mac - My Little Pony

shiyamiro

I e-mailed them at the address [email protected]. Include the name of the person who created the group, his or her confirmation code, and the name of the person in your group you want to be the new leader.

SOawesomeness

Yes, please e-mail [email protected] for inquiries about your account. It is confirmed that the first person registered is assumed to be the group leader.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook