Pre-registration from end of Fanime 2013

Started by Hasha, March 15, 2014, 07:35:35 PM

Hasha

What happened to our money that we paid at the end of 2013 for registration for 2014? There hasn't been any updates and the FAQ section hasn't been updated in weeks about this.  Who do I have to talk to in order to make sure I'm registered?  Otherwise I feel like my money was basically stolen (exaggeration I know, but i'm a little ticked off)

Motoko

That information has already been input into the database.
Go to the "registration" page.
Then click "already registered?"
Enter ONLY your email that you registered with when you registered at con.
You should get an email with a confirmation number.
Use that confirmation number and your email again and you will be able to access your info.
You may need to change it to the proper information as they may have entered some generic info in place of info that's important. (I.E. - address)
Hope that helps.

korsair

So I and my family also prereg'd at the end of last years convention. I just received an email from Fanime that our information has been entered into the database. 

As I went into the system to check it out I just want to make sure that I can click on "Accept Terms and Conditions" and not be charged again.

Thanks

Gary

ewu

feel free to email faniregATcmrusDOTcom or 800-924-4232 / 415-979-2282 to clarify.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

korsair

Barnes

So I have my yellow receipt showing that I paid $50 for my badge.

Then I did what Motoko said to do. But I see a page that says "Price $55.00", "Payments: 2/13/2014" and "No attendee balance." It also says "PO 100 (Group Account paid in full) $55.00"

I'm a little confused. Do I owe money for this badge, or should I leave it alone?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

korsair

you may want to do what Eric told me to do yesterday.

Dare9179

The $55.00 doesn't mean that they charge you on your credit card that much. It should state at the bottom of the confirmation that it was payed in full. It only states $55 because that what was the price when registration was up.

Kite

So I already paid last year.

So when I log back into the 'already registered' part and on the last page when it asks to confirm and pay, do I just ignore this and just go with it?

Dare9179