Yugioh 2014 (All series!) Gathering!

Started by slifertheskydragon, March 15, 2014, 10:19:05 PM

slifertheskydragon

Hey guys! I'm back to host Yugioh gathering at Fanime if it's ok?

This year since the construction should be done, I want to avoid Friday since I bet registration will take like forever again...

(there was a previous thread expressing interest in a shoot by the Egyptian museum? http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19015.0.html )

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Saturday
Time: 2:30pm
MP: G8c
L: G8c

All series are welcome so list your cosplay!

DM:
Yami Yugi - TwilightLarryV1
Yami Yugi or Dark Magician Girl - thepharaohinleather
Seto Kaiba - SnakeOut
Anzu/Tea - Sakura Mikage

GX:

5D's

ZEXAL:

Arc-V:
Yuya Sakaki - yamidemonkyo/slifertheskydragon

Photography Order:
All Series
Separated by series
Duel Monsters
Heros
Villains/Antags
Heroes vs Villains
Requests!

thepharaohinleather

Ah! Wonderful to hear you'll be hosting again~ I'd love to come as either Yami Yugi or Dark Magician Girl depending on what would give more variety. So glad there will be an official gathering! If we need a car to go to the Egypt museum, I believe I will have my car parked at the Marriott and can offer space for four other people if we end up going. Thank you very much for making the official thread! Can't wait to see you all there!
Attendee since 2009

One day I'll cosplay again

TwilightLarryV1

I can't say for sure, since I'm arriving on Saturday, and how getting into the hotel room took several hours last time around, but I'm hoping to go as Yami Yugi. So I'm a maybe for now.

SakuraMikage

For the revolution of the world!

slifertheskydragon

the gathering main page has us listed as

2:30 pm:
Yugioh ~ G8c

is this ok with everyone?

slifertheskydragon