Re: Fanime 2014 Roommate thread (fulfilled)

Started by mikasa-san, January 17, 2014, 01:13:19 PM

phantasy_elegance

Roomies found! Thank you for your emails and good luck to y'all!

Up to 3 roomies needed!

My friend and I are still looking for people preferably 21+ to share and split a room with.
We're staying from Thursday to Monday at the Doubletree Hilton, and will be arriving in San Jose at 7:30pm Thursday.

Here's a little about us:
My name is Ruvie and my friend's name is Shin. We're 26 years old.
We're friendly down-to-Earth peeps, respectful towards others, and got quite the humor between us. xD
We do socially drink, but nothing messy or overly crazy, haha. We do not smoke or do drugs.
We enjoy karaoke, video games, quirky humor, and ofcoarse, some anime and manga.
And don't worry, we're not the annoying weaboo types either.

Details of our room:
About 4.3 miles from the con center. Hotel does offers free shuttle service.
Free wi-fi, $5 self-parking per night, Sushi bar inside hotel.
Non-smoking. Over 450 sq.ft. with a balcony, deluxe bathroom, 2 queen beds, 37 in. lcd tv, radio with mp3 connection, desk and seating.
Comes with the obvious — Air conditioning, hair dryer, coffee maker, iron with ironing board, ect.
It's pet friendly as well, but it requires a deposit of $50.

Some rules, though.
Although we don't have any weird curfew times, we do ask if anyone's sleeping to keep the noise to a minimum.   
Absolutely NO smoking or drugs whatsoever. 
If you wish to invite friends to hang out in the room, let us know.
Please be respectful of anyone's belongings or space.
Do clean up after yourself and keep your possessions together. (Makes it easier to pack up on check-out day, y'know? xD )   
Also, I'll require your hotel split upfront when you arrive.
Overall, just have common decency as adults and have a good time!! 

Finally, for split costs, we're asking for $120.00 for the complete 4 nights. If 2 or all 3 spots get filled, the price will be lowered of coarse.
However, if price or anything else may be an issue, please reply ASAP and we'll negotiate further.

Please reply to [email protected]
(Also, do tell us a bit about yourself in the email, too. ^^)

Thank you!

~ Ruvie

Sora

Please check my posting under the main roommates topic, on page 2. I am needing roomies.
"Don't give me any orders."

2re3

hi im looking for a room this fanime that is in walking distance from the con
please send me an email so we can work things out thank you!