Started by Emma Iveli, March 20, 2014, 10:26:19 AM
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Quote from: Emma Iveli on March 20, 2014, 10:26:19 AMIn my boredom today I decided to see if the Marriot had any rooms through it's site. As luck would have it... it did have room. However it much more expensive than if I had waited. While I did book it, I was wondering if I should cancel the room I booked through housing (which at the Doubletree) or wait to see if my spot in the wait list get me a close hotel... I should also point out that my friend is paying, I was just in charage of booking...
Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.