The Cosplay Swimsuit Contest! *Updated with new prize and event info* (APPROVED)

Started by hentai cupcake, March 23, 2014, 01:27:06 PM

hentai cupcake

Hentai Cupcake Productions is happy to bring the Cosplay Swimsuit Contest back to Fanime! We had a great time last year and were very pleased to have maxed out the room capacity so early before the show even started! We have a even bigger room this year but it still may get filled so come early!

This event is confirmed for Saturday 9-10pm.

We are from washington and run events from Vancouver BC, down the west coast for about 8 years now and recently expanded down though Cali but enough about us here is how this glorious event goes!

It has 3 rounds Introductions, Talents and Q&A:

Introductions: Introduce your self as the character you have chosen to cosplay as, you can intro ya self to the crowd in any manner that pleases you.

Talents: ya perform a talent for the crowd, the talent does not have to specify relate to ya cosplay so be creative! in the past we have had various talents done such as:

Silly talents to make us laugh: A Luffy using his Gum Gum fruit to make him self grow under his shorts, or a Yoshi who's talent was she conquered Mario and now rides him around.

Feats of athleticism: A kamina who was so manly he did push ups while he had a yoko standing on his back or a Fire Nation Princess Azula showing her amazing skill by doing contortionist acrobatics.

Of Course is there has always been many great singers, dancers among a myriad of other wonderful talents through the years, we are always happy to help you think up a talent as well :3.

Q&A: This is where contestants pick members of the audience to ask them questions, I really enjoy this section personally cause there have been some really interesting questions as well as some equally as interesting answers given back lol.

As the the event comes to a end we award prizes to contestants, one for crowd favorite another for judges choice. The prizes are a special trophy and $100 cash each!

If you would like to be a contestant(we accept both male and female contestats) please msg me either on here, at my email at [email protected] or my facebook at https://www.facebook.com/HentaiCupcake and i will respond right away. Also if you have any questions please feel free to contact me and i answer them promptly. You can also see pictures from our previous years events at out page at https://www.facebook.com/HentaiCupcakeProductions

To sign up please fill out the following:

Name:
Cosplay Characters Name:
Talent:(if your not sure about ya talent yet thats fine you can leave this space blank for now)
Contact info:
Additional Info:(like if you need to get certain people in early seated in front to help you, if you need additional equipment or assistance like music or anything else you feel like adding here)

Photographers: If you would like to do video or photos at my event please msg me and i can help ya get set up.

Hope to see you at the event! :D
I may be a bit pervy but I taste delicious!

lyrota

Hi! My group and I are planning on entering the contest! Are we able to enter as a group or does it have to be an individual sort of thing?

Name: Lydia (cosplay character is Elizabeth from kuroshitsuji)
Talent: will update this soon :)

Name: Sammie (cosplay is ciel phantomhive from kuroshitsuji)
talent: will update this soon :)

Name: Ciaron (Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji)
talent: will update this soon :)

and we have one more who might participate, still waiting on her!

thanks for everything!

hentai cupcake

Sorry about the delay in my response but yes groups are great! Im excited to see ya all in the event! :D Let me know if ya have any further questions :)

hentai cupcake

a few spots remain for contestants for the cosplay swimsuit contest if your interested :)