KILL LA KILL GATHERING 2014

Started by Errends, March 23, 2014, 11:06:26 PM

Errends

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for making it to the gathering and/or help supporting it!! I was amazed at how many people showed up, haha i only expected 50-60 people.
Feel free to look through the official fanime photos here! http://fanime.slickpic.com/collections/2pm5pmKillLaKillrestricted?squared

Here are more photos taken by other people :)
http://imgur.com/a/hZ3au/all
https://www.flickr.com/photos/metasheep/sets/72157645111149836/

Feel free to contact me with your photography, Id love to see more photos of this awesome gathering bwowha!
I plan on hosting the klk gathering in 2015! MAN IT WAS AMAZING WOOOO
-----------

Welcome to Fanime's first-ever Kill la Kill gathering!

~ Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed. ~

Note: If you are photographer, please let us know you are coming! Just put down your name and website info. I'd love to see some professional pictures of the gathering and possibly grab a business card or website info from you :D

GATHERING DETAILS
Day:Sunday
Time: 3pm-4pm
Here is the map

LIST OF ATTENDING
Ryūko Matoi -- A-yano
Tracksuit Ryūko Matoi -- Errends
Ryūko Matoi -- Cosplayer Alex
Ryūko Matoi -- Rahze's friend
Ryūko Matoi -- evas
Ryūko Matoi Date version-- sailorjunko
Genderbent Ryūko Matoi -- nateb39007
Ryūko Matoi PJ version-- Chen-Yakumo
Ryūko Matoi 1st episode version-- cassiecloud

Senketsu -- clawmaster
Senketsu -- noodleknight

Mako Mankanshoku -- kurishieru
Mako Mankanshoku -- Rahze's friend
Mako Mankanshoku -- Zyudenchi
Fight Club Mako Mankanshoku--Darlacosplays's friend chessla
1 star Mako Mankanshoku -- togamkunai
Two Star Mako Mankanshoku-- Chihiro

Mataro Mankanshoku--Darkstride
sukuyo mankanshoku-- anon on tumblr

Satsuki Kiryuin-- Darlacosplays
Satsuki Kiryuin-- hakurei
Satsuki Kiryuin-- Friend of Evas
Satsuki Kiryuin-- ashprincessmidna
Satsuki Kiryuin-- Allura-Hime

Gamagori Ira-- hakurei's friend
Gamagori Ira-- Chihiro's friend

Inumuta Houka -- Rahze
Inumuta Houka -- Casey A.
Inumuta Houka -- SabienStrange

Nonon Jakuzure -- Krye
Nonon Jakuzure -- snowbunnie
Nonon Jakuzure -- sailorfuku
Conductor Nonon Jakuzure -- cinnamorollin
Rule 63 Nonon Jakuzure -- effektdmentality
Genderbent Nonon Jakuzure -- effektdmentality

Uzu Sanageyama Black Goku Uniform Version -- crazymiggz
Uzu Sanageyama-- Aeredon

Nudist Beach Four Devas (No Nonon), Mikisugi, Tsumugu, and possibly Gatsugatsugatsu -- limjoko and friends

Nudist Beach in Soviet Russia style -- Silent One 

Aikuro Mikisugi-- tuxedovilay
Aikuro Mikisugi-- raptorrobert

Genderbent Omiko Hakodate-- Rahze's friend
Omiko Hakodate-- iJaeli

Maiko Ogure-- Hanha

Nui Harime -- tracygraves 

Male Ragyo Kiryuin-- pandaograhpy

PHOTOGRAPHY ORDER

• Ryūko, Senketsu, Mako
  • Mako and The Mankanshokus
  • Nudist Beach
  • Satsuki, Student Council
  • Club Presidents
  • Revocs Corp.
  • Pairings/Sub-groups
  • Scene Reenactments
  • Group Photo
  • Requests
PHOTOGRAPHERS
zyudenchi
kevinc
Obiwanivan
Corpus Photography

*EXTRA INFORMATION*

• Questions? Send me a PM here or an ask through my tumblr! You can also contact my co-host Kat by sending a PM to a-yano on the forums or an ask through her tumblr.
  • If you want to add a non-forum friend to this list, please provide their Fan Name, nickname, etc. in your post.
  • We highly encourage that you advertise this gathering to friends who are also interested in attending and on other social networking sites such as Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook!
  • To make it easier for us to track photos, prospective attendants, and additional information, please use "#klkfanime" when tagging your posts related to this gathering.
Here is the Facebook page, feel free to join!
Gatherings I'm hosting
Kill la Kill 2015

Cosplay
Sat: Tracksuit Ryuko Matoi
Sun: Season 4 Korra

Cosplayer Alex

I'll be cosplaying as Ryuko. I'll wear Senketsu in his regular, non-battle form. Can't wait to see everyone there! :D

Errends

Sounds great! YEAAAA i really look forward to seeing everyone too! :D
Gatherings I'm hosting
Kill la Kill 2015

Cosplay

Errends

Quote from: Cosplayer Alex on March 24, 2014, 08:47:33 AM
I'll be cosplaying as Ryuko. I'll wear Senketsu in his regular, non-battle form. Can't wait to see everyone there! :D
Sounds great! YEAAAA i really look forward to seeing everyone too! >:DDD
I should buy food for people who are brave enough to be a NUDEST BEACH MEMBER PFFT AAHHGWUAAAHAAAA

ahaha i accidently replied to my post, man i cant work forums, they are so confusing @-@
Gatherings I'm hosting
Kill la Kill 2015

Cosplay

kurishieru

Daiquirizachary

I'll be cosplaying Satsuki school uniform I cant wait!!
2017 cosplay list:
Nozomi Tojo- Love Live
Hinata - naruto
Team skull grunt- pokemon
Mikan - dangan ronpa 2

Rahze

Hi there and thanks for starting a gathering page! Looking forward to all the KLK cosplays.

First off, i'll be there as Inumuta, and I'm probably going to be with a Tenis club pres genderbent and some more Ryuko's, Mako's and Satsuki's (possibly others)
and second, me (and all my friends) were wondering if there's anyway you would be able to change the gathering to Sunday instead of Saturday since Saturday is so packed for all of us already with Madoka and Pokemon happening ;u; just suggesting...

Errends

Quote from: Rahze on March 25, 2014, 02:17:12 PM
Hi there and thanks for starting a gathering page! Looking forward to all the KLK cosplays.

First off, i'll be there as Inumuta, and I'm probably going to be with a Tenis club pres genderbent and some more Ryuko's, Mako's and Satsuki's (possibly others)
and second, me (and all my friends) were wondering if there's anyway you would be able to change the gathering to Sunday instead of Saturday since Saturday is so packed for all of us already with Madoka and Pokemon happening ;u; just suggesting...

Hey! no problem! I'm so hyped to see all the klk cosplayers!
YESSS ahaha i really wanted it to be on sunday too, ive got an attack on titan gathering on Saturday.
I'm fine with changing it to sunday, but I need to discuss it with my partner first.

However, you guys will have to bear with me, I will probably have a painted white face due to my vocaloid cosplay >w>"
Gatherings I'm hosting
Kill la Kill 2015

Cosplay

iJaeli

I've been waiting for a KLK gathering!! :D

My friends and I are planning a group: Nui Harime (tracygraves), Houka Inumuta (Casey A.), and I'll be going as Omiko Hakodate. I'm all for a time change, since we've planned to make the AoT gathering on Saturday beforehand. If not, we'll try our best to make it.
Excited to see more Kill la Kill fans!

a-yano

I'm 100% for changing it to Sunday as well! Although, I'm hosting the Kagerou Project gathering on Sunday at most likely 2:00-3:00PM, so a later or earlier time would work well.

hakurei

If the gathering gets moved to Sunday, I will try to be there as Satsuki! My friend will probably be with me as Gamagoori. I can't make it on Saturday since I'm hosting a gathering at the same time. :(
tumblr | facebook
kiryuuin satsuki / wadanohara

togamkunai

Depending on when it is, I'll attend as One-Star Uniform Mako! The earlier time on Sunday is pushing it a bit close for me (I'm not sure how long the Danganronpa gathering will end), so I'm not sure if I'll have time to change into Mako, but I'll still come support you guys if that ends up being the time!
fanime 2014: togami byakuya, owari akane, yamada hifumi, shannon, mankanshoku mako

Errends

Quote from: a-yano on March 25, 2014, 08:17:32 PM
I'm 100% for changing it to Sunday as well! Although, I'm hosting the Kagerou Project gathering on Sunday at most likely 2:00-3:00PM, so a later or earlier time would work well.
awesome! yeah im thinking 4-5pm is a good time :)
AHH SHIT..im just worried about Masquerade. Last year they started at 4pm randomly, and lining up takes awhile. XC
Gatherings I'm hosting
Kill la Kill 2015

Cosplay

Errends

Quote from: iJaeli on March 25, 2014, 07:32:14 PM
I've been waiting for a KLK gathering!! :D

My friends and I are planning a group: Nui Harime (tracygraves), Houka Inumuta (Casey A.), and I'll be going as Omiko Hakodate. I'm all for a time change, since we've planned to make the AoT gathering on Saturday beforehand. If not, we'll try our best to make it.
Excited to see more Kill la Kill fans!

HELLYEAAHHHH, DUDE, kill la kill NEEDS its own gathering. I love that series so much, its unhealthy aehehehehehehe.
Yeah ahaha I'm going as genderbent eren on saturday, I've also got to be at the attack on titan gathering!
Gatherings I'm hosting
Kill la Kill 2015

Cosplay

Errends

Quote from: hakurei on March 25, 2014, 08:35:46 PM
If the gathering gets moved to Sunday, I will try to be there as Satsuki! My friend will probably be with me as Gamagoori. I can't make it on Saturday since I'm hosting a gathering at the same time. :(
Alright! Yeah it looks like sunday looks like a better day for everyone as well. There are so many gatherings on saturday already! XO
Gatherings I'm hosting
Kill la Kill 2015

Cosplay

Errends

Quote from: togamkunai on March 25, 2014, 08:52:52 PM
Depending on when it is, I'll attend as One-Star Uniform Mako! The earlier time on Sunday is pushing it a bit close for me (I'm not sure how long the Danganronpa gathering will end), so I'm not sure if I'll have time to change into Mako, but I'll still come support you guys if that ends up being the time!
Ah alright! yeah i think the only thing i am worried about is masquerade. 4-5pm is cutting it really close and I'm not sure when masquerade is this year. FANIME NEEDS TO ORGANIZE THEIR SHIT...ahggg last year they started at 4pm and had us sit there for 1-2 hours watching a mediocre band >3>"
Gatherings I'm hosting
Kill la Kill 2015

Cosplay

iJaeli

Quote from: Errends on March 25, 2014, 09:19:31 PM
Awesome! Yeah ahaha I'm going to be genderbent eren on saturday, I've got to be at the attack on titan gathering haha

Same, our Nui would have a hard time getting off titan makeup in time lol

Errends

Quote from: iJaeli on March 25, 2014, 09:26:28 PM
Quote from: Errends on March 25, 2014, 09:19:31 PM
Awesome! Yeah ahaha I'm going to be genderbent eren on saturday, I've got to be at the attack on titan gathering haha

Same, our Nui would have a hard time getting off titan makeup in time lol
oooo ahahaha omg...definetly..awjeez ill look out for you guys! ahah
ah i might be in my vocaloid cosplay on sunday, so i will have a white face pfftt ahhh
Gatherings I'm hosting
Kill la Kill 2015

Cosplay

Silent One

Tentative. Will be dressed up as Nudist Beach, Soviet Russia style. :)

tracygraves

I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! :D That is all.  :P :P :P
Friday - Faye Valentine (?)
Saturday - Titan Annie
Sunday - Nui Harime
Monday - (?)

:3