KILL LA KILL GATHERING 2014

Started by Errends, March 23, 2014, 11:06:26 PM

Errends

Quote from: clawmaster on May 02, 2014, 11:02:37 AM
I be there as Sengetsu :D. Yes, I am going to be a living breathing giant walking sailor outfit and walking on my "hands". Can't wait for the gathering!
Hhooooshitt ahaha thats awesome! I look forward to seeing you there haha
Gatherings I'm hosting
Kill la Kill 2015

Cosplay
Sat: Tracksuit Ryuko Matoi
Sun: Season 4 Korra

nateb39007

Place me down as Genderbent Ryuko :D
Possible Fanime 2014 cosplays:
Onoda Sakamichi (Yowapedal)
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB)
Akihito Kanbara (KnK)
Ken Amada (P3)
Makoto Naegi (DR)
N (Pokemon B&W)
Armin Arlert (AoT)

Hanha

Hi I'll be going as Maiko Ogure!! Original design aka school uniform with cast???

Chen-Yakumo

Hi!

I'll be attending as Ryuko in her PJs!
Cosplays planned for Fanime: Kinoshita Hideyoshi, Chen, to be decided.

Aeredon

cassiecloud

i'll be coming as first episode Ryuko!

bluebear

Fanime 2014 *・゜゚・*☆
Confirmed: Nonon Jakuzure, Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi
Possibly: Kuroko Tetsuya, Menma, Flame Princess

Zyudenchi

Hey guys! I'll be taking pretty pictures of this gathering (yay!) I'll have business cards as well so you can know where to look for the images! Looking forward to seeing all of the KLK babies! ^o^
Fanime 2014 Costumes:
Kazuraba Kouta | Kazuraba Kouta (Femme) | Hanaki Guriko | Kotobuki Reiji (& its not changing anymore!)
Cosplay Photographer | http://facebook.com/teamtoubun
Free Shoots @ Fanime: http://zyudenchi.tumblr.com/post/85994397330/slots-sti

Errends

Quote from: Zyudenchi on May 17, 2014, 01:34:22 AM
Hey guys! I'll be taking pretty pictures of this gathering (yay!) I'll have business cards as well so you can know where to look for the images! Looking forward to seeing all of the KLK babies! ^o^

hahaha awesome! Cya there!
(lol sorry, im not sure if my internet went wrong, but i might've accidentally sent you three asks on tumblr XD"")
Gatherings I'm hosting
Kill la Kill 2015

Cosplay

Allura-Hime

I'll be cosplaying Satsuki for the gathering
Live long and cosplay

Eggy Mcgee

Hi !! I hope this isn't too late unu ;; I'll be attending as Mako Mankanshoku !!
Update: Actually please excuse this, I cannot attend this gathering !!! i just cant figure out how to delete this unu ;;

kevinc

From the request at the Cosplay Photography Facebook Group:

I am a photographer and is most likely going to go and help take photos.

One of the problem previously was that I had a conflicting schedule with waiting in line for the masquerade, but I think I found a friend that I could rotate waiting in line.

effektdmentality

Here's my nearly complete Genederbent Ryuko for Day 1, and my complete Genderbent Nonon for Day 3 and the KLK Gathering! Just need to add Senketsu's eyes.

tuxedovilay

put me down for Aikuro Mikisugi :)
Cosplayer/ Photographer

clawmaster

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

obiwanivan

Errends

Quote from: kevinc on May 18, 2014, 02:28:33 PM
From the request at the Cosplay Photography Facebook Group:

I am a photographer and is most likely going to go and help take photos.

One of the problem previously was that I had a conflicting schedule with waiting in line for the masquerade, but I think I found a friend that I could rotate waiting in line.

Alright! sounds great! ahaha yeah I'm having a friend stand in line for me as well, damn, sorry the gathering is cutting close to the masquerade X(

Do you have a preferred  link so that people can look back and see the photos you took? :)
Gatherings I'm hosting
Kill la Kill 2015

Cosplay

Errends

Quote from: clawmaster on May 20, 2014, 12:28:06 AM

Hes coming....
ahahaha looks great!! i look forward to seeing you hahaha awwyeah
Gatherings I'm hosting
Kill la Kill 2015

Cosplay

noodleknight

Might be a little late, and it's not quite 'cosplay' but I do have this:

Would be cool to do something like this, from the show (obviously the bike isn't a red dirtbike... and isn't senketsu):

But I realize how much of a mess it is to organize a gathering, that plus the heat and trying to find parking for this thing prior to the gathering... I guess I'm trying to test the waters to see if it's worth attempting to ride this thing down. Oh, it'll have eyebrows by Fanime.

Darkstride

Haha I'll probably make it to this as a really shabby Mataro, and my friend as Guts. Probabllyyy.
Beep zoop deet

My costumes for 2013
Mecha Lincoln and Quote [cave story guy]

FANIME 2012 Pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4133348450008.2172368.1172432936&type=1