KILL LA KILL GATHERING 2014

Started by Errends, March 23, 2014, 11:06:26 PM

Errends

Quote from: noodleknight on May 21, 2014, 10:04:30 PM
Might be a little late, and it's not quite 'cosplay' but I do have this:

Would be cool to do something like this, from the show (obviously the bike isn't a red dirtbike... and isn't senketsu):

But I realize how much of a mess it is to organize a gathering, that plus the heat and trying to find parking for this thing prior to the gathering... I guess I'm trying to test the waters to see if it's worth attempting to ride this thing down. Oh, it'll have eyebrows by Fanime.
ahaha damn dude that looks great!!
Yeah the heat and traffic may be a factor XC but I hope it works out and you can bring it to the gathering since it is on the street!
OH OHMAN, would it be alright If i hopped on there for a photo or two?(I won't be riding it) haha ill actually be cosplaying that version of ryuko XD
Gatherings I'm hosting
Kill la Kill 2015

Cosplay
Sat: Tracksuit Ryuko Matoi
Sun: Season 4 Korra

noodleknight

Quote from: Errends on May 22, 2014, 08:05:07 PM

ahaha damn dude that looks great!!
Yeah the heat and traffic may be a factor XC but I hope it works out and you can bring it to the gathering since it is on the street!
OH OHMAN, would it be alright If i hopped on there for a photo or two?(I won't be riding it) haha ill actually be cosplaying that version of ryuko XD

Oh wow, didn't think I'd get a response. Yeah sure I'll ride it in on Sunday, just for you! haha. Track suit ryuuko, perfect!

Now I need to put the eyebrows on it...

creylune

This is really late, but I'll be attending as Mako! (regular uniform) ^_^
Fanime 2017 Cosplay Lineup
- Mauve (ACCA 13)
- Akira Kurusu/Protagonist (P5)

@creylune and creylune on tumblr!

JDragon

I'll be showing up as Mikisugi.

SabienStrange

Still on the train back home to SoCal, but I just wanted to pop by and say thanks to the organizer for putting on this gathering! I had so, so so much fun, and it was so great to see all the hard work put into everyone's cosplays. Ya'll are some talented folks ~
I was the uncomfortable looking Inumuta with the glowing back... chord... thing? Otl.