Fanime Con 2014 Website

Started by ewu, March 25, 2014, 12:11:47 AM

sjamison1427

Even though the site launch came far later than it should, I am satisfied with the end result. My only suggestion is re-stating what others have suggested and begin to work on 2015.
Fanime 2014 Cosplays
========================
Watson - Sherlock Holmes
Ichigo  - Bleach
Zorro [lost a bet!]

CatToy

The Artists Alley registration part of the website is broken. The webteam strikes again.

ewu

Quote from: CatToy on April 08, 2014, 03:44:48 AM
The Artists Alley registration part of the website is broken. The webteam strikes again.

AA reg has been closed for sometime. How is it broken? Please send me via pm or email reference links and the browser you are using so that I can get this resolved.

Thanks
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Dilemma

Heyhey.

I noticed that the link to fan event submissions is not present on the new website. Wasn't sure where to post this, but I wanted to let someone know @__@

Admiral Donuts

Quote from: Dilemma on April 08, 2014, 09:14:20 AM
Heyhey.

I noticed that the link to fan event submissions is not present on the new website. Wasn't sure where to post this, but I wanted to let someone know @__@

Do you mean panels? It's kind of buried but it's there. Events > Panels > "Please check here if you're interested in hosting a panel for us." > "You can find the Panel Request form HERE."

Dilemma

Quote from: Admiral Donuts on April 08, 2014, 03:16:25 PM
Quote from: Dilemma on April 08, 2014, 09:14:20 AM
Heyhey.

Do you mean panels? It's kind of buried but it's there. Events > Panels > "Please check here if you're interested in hosting a panel for us." > "You can find the Panel Request form HERE."

Nope! Fan Events, haha. Its a new thing they started last year for events that don't fit the panel mold, and it was linked to the temp splash page before this year's site was put up but now it seems to have gone missing ): Thanks, though (:

Admiral Donuts

So the accommodations page is sorely out of date...

http://www.fanime.com/accommodations/

"Want to know how you can book your hotel room and receive the FanimeCon rate? Keep an eye on this page for updates!"

ewu

Quote from: Admiral Donuts on April 19, 2014, 08:54:20 AM
So the accommodations page is sorely out of date...

http://www.fanime.com/accommodations/

"Want to know how you can book your hotel room and receive the FanimeCon rate? Keep an eye on this page for updates!"

Thanks, updated.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom