Tales Series 2014 Gathering

Started by SleetArashi, March 27, 2014, 06:49:57 PM

SleetArashi

I'm not sure if it's too late or if no one's interested, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to arrange a Tales Series gathering for Fanime 2014? I heard there was a small one last year, and just wondering if anyone is up for doing another one this year.
Edit(4/6/14):It's official, so feel free to sign up!

(edited 4/3/14)-->So Detail wise so far:

Day: Sunday
Time: 3 PM
meeting Place and Location: G8- Marriot Side of the front area

Attendees:
SleetArashi-Hubert Ozwell (Tales of Graces)
Junyoop-Luke (Tales of the Abyss)
thepharohinleather- Richard (Tales of Graces)
PinkPrincessia- Elise Lutus (Tales of Xillia)
Sunara Ishi- Elise Lutus (Tales of Xillia 2)
Pitin-Luke Fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss)
angelXboy- Hisui Hearts (Tales of Hearts) or Asbel Lhant (Tales of Graces)
siphry-Lulu(Tales of Xillia 2) or Zelos (Tales of Symphonia)
Captain Marvelous-Ludger Will Kresnik (Tales of Xillia 2)
Nishi- Alvin (Tales of Xillia)
Luridan-Gaius (Tales of Xillia)
jumbocrayon-Judith (Tales of Vesperia)(maybe)
Jets-Estellise (Tales of Vesperia)(maybe)
XeroRain-Ludger Will Kresnik (Tales of Xillia 2)
Allura-Hime-Milla Maxwell (Tales of Xillia)
hanapondesu-Tear Grants (Tales of the Abyss)(maybe)

Photography order:
Groups By Title
Character Battles (if any)
collective group shots
Requests and other random shots

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Junyoop

I can probably go; just waiting for the Final Fantasy gathering to be updated so I can make sure it wont conflict with other gatherings x_x. If I can go I'll go as Luke from Tales of the Abyss ^^.

thepharaohinleather

The gathering last year was great, fairly well organized and fairly large as well. I'd love to see an official Tales gathering. If there is one, I would definitely come as Richard from Graces. Is there anyone willing to organize such a thing?
Attendee since 2009

One day I'll cosplay again

SquishyK

I would like to join if this gathering happens. Just wondering what day would work for peeps? (I could do Sunday or Monday, although I imagine Monday is unlikely to be a popular choice).
I sell cute and geeky polymer clay jewelry!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SquishyKreations
http://squishykreations.tumblr.com

Tested/MythBusters:
"Failure is always an option"
"Try again, fail again, fail better"
"Art is never finished, only abandoned"

SleetArashi

I would think Sunday mid afternoon (somewhere between 2-4PM) would be the most prime time to hold the gathering. I can go as Hubert Ozwell from Graces

theBESTsithlord

I'd be down to go to a Tales Gathering, as long as it isn't Monday. Can anyone organize it?

xac

TALES!!!

I'm not sure who I'll bring... it just depends on how much time I have to spend on cosplay, but I'll be there!

PinkPrincessia

I missed the Tales of gathering last year, it would be great to be able to attend one this year, if someone arranges one.
I'd go as Elise Lutus from Tales of Xillia~!

Sunara Ishi

Put me down as a maybe for Elise. (I'm trying to make her Xillia 2 outfit in time for fanime.)
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

SquishyK

Yay it's official! (I will be going as Luke Fon Fabre)
I sell cute and geeky polymer clay jewelry!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SquishyKreations
http://squishykreations.tumblr.com

Tested/MythBusters:
"Failure is always an option"
"Try again, fail again, fail better"
"Art is never finished, only abandoned"

angelXboy

I'm trying to do Hisui Hearts, but that depends on my commissioner.
Otherwise I'll probably be the Asbel.

hanapondesu

I'm so glad to see that someone else is taking the initiative to organize a Tales Gathering!

This is the Tear from Fanime 2013, and I see quite a few of you who came to the gathering that I organized last year! I'm sooo thrilled to see that you guys are going to keep going to Tales Gatherings, and that there's a gathering still happening for this year.

I'm sorry to say that because I had to move back home, I won't be able to come this year! I don't have the money in my budget to do so, and I'm trying to focus on school and getting my life together as an adult. But I'll try to make it next year!

Everyone should take photos and post them up somewhere! I want to see that you all still had fun. Have lots of fun for me too!!

-Tear

siphry

I'll be there as....Lulu from Tales of Xillia 2, or Zelos. Have no decided yet.

Captain Marvelous

I'll go as Luger from Xillia 2, if the Free gathering doesn't take too long.
Next Con
????

Nishi

Oh nice, there is a Tales gathering in the works. I'm bringing Alvin from Xillia and would love to join you guys!
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:
Hetalia, Tales of Zestiria, Psycho Pass

Luridan

I'll be going as Gaius from Xillia!

jumbocrayon

If i can get my costume fixed/take it in, I'll join as Judith (tales of vesperia).  It's a tall order though; I'm going to be out of the country between now and fanime, so I don't have time to make a new skirt, and last years' skirt ... let's just say it's about 40lbs to big now XD

Pic: http://imgur.com/i85rtf1

The best suggestion on how to take it in so far has been to cut out a few inches on each side where the white connects to the blue.  If you have any other ideas, please hit me with them!
Fanime 2015 CosLineup:
Friday: PMMM Group (school uniform sayaka)
Saturday: Gunner Yuna (FFX-2)
Sunday: Mulan group
Monday Morning: TBD

Jets

I may come to this as Estellise.

XeroRain

I was looking for a Tales gathering! Hopefully I can join you guys.

I have my Ludger cosplay ready.
2014/2015: Cosplaying as Ludger from Tales of Xillia 2
2016: Garry from Ib
2017: Gaius from Fire Emblem (wip)

XeroRain

Yay I was added onto the list! I'd be also interested in doing character battle action shots or something with everyone. c:
2014/2015: Cosplaying as Ludger from Tales of Xillia 2
2016: Garry from Ib
2017: Gaius from Fire Emblem (wip)