Sword Art Online Gathering 2016

Started by Ariel Ningyo, April 01, 2014, 08:27:58 PM

Ariel Ningyo

AliceHakurei when you say you will be cosplaying as female kirito from SAO do you mean a female version of SAO kirito or GGO kirito since he looks like a girl?
Fanime Cosplay Schedule TBD

AshenStarMage

I'll be doing a female version of Kirito's outfit from SAO, not GGO.

mrshinichii

now that I realize I feel some what bad  now I will just change my lineup in which I will just be Death Gun for the Gathering.~I need to take selfie with you okiee??? 8)

~it just hit me that my friend is making my death gun Mask so idk if she will get it finish in time might not wear the mask(probably just wear a black masquerade mask to replace it does not get here in time

~hoping too see Kirito at the gathering

Airyll

The SAO Gathering ended up being scheduled at the same time as the Monty Oum gathering, so sadly I will not be able to attend this one :(. I will still be in my GGO Sinon costume on Sunday though.

Ariel Ningyo

awesome thank you for deciding to come mrshinichii! And i'm sorry the gathering ended up being scheduled at the same time as the Monty Oum one! I just choose different time slots and I happened to get this one.

Cordelia

Hopefully I will be there as Sinon (GGO ver)! P excited to actually be able to make it this year!

Ariel Ningyo

Awesome! I will put you down on the list! I hope to see you at the gathering! :D Also anyone who attends that gathering will be entered in a raffle we will have there! Not sure what prizes yet but definitely Sword Art Online merchandise

airwickkim

Posting this for a friend so I can get updates on this gathering! He'll be going as SAO Kirito. :)

TaikoCosplay

So I'm on here looking for Cosplayers to appear in my music dance video I'm planning on making. If any Cosplayers are free and willing before or after the gathering to spare like 10 minutes of their time so i can do some filming it would be greatly appreciated. You'll be credited for your appearance via and/all of your social media contacts.
Thanks.  :D

Ariel Ningyo

luffy77

AshenStarMage

Ariel Ningyo

Ariel Ningyo