Local Mutiplayer PC Game Tournaments?

Started by Gore Screaming Show, April 12, 2014, 04:06:10 PM

Gore Screaming Show

You know, stuff like Samurai Gunn, Nidhogg, and Towerfall Ascension? At the very least having these games available for free play would add a lot to the already terrific and very local multiplayer game friendly room.

Imperial

as of last year, there was comps with TF2 set up, but there was not enough consistency of players to have a tournament.

Gore Screaming Show

Well, tournaments or not, PC gaming at Fanime would be better served with some more variety (Touhou is great and all, but yeah). It's the one small weak point in a gaming room that is leagues beyond what most anime cons ever put out already though.

SNAKEZONE

Hey guys, I'm on PC staff this year and there will absolutely be a Nidhogg tournament.  In fact, this year we are aiming to greatly expand our local PC multiplayer options.  For Samurai Gunn- I considered it but was unsure how popular it would be, or even if anyone knew about it at all.  Seeing your post now, we'll definitely have it available.  I'm not too familiar with Towerfall, but I will see what I can do.  See you guys at the con!

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT

Gore Screaming Show

Sweet. Any planned date/time on dat Nidhogg tourney yet?

Thanks a lot for checking in, really pumped to see what you guys got in store.

Gore Screaming Show

PC gaming at Fanime was god tier, props to everyone who made it happen. Looking forward to the even more improved version next year already.