Vocaloid Gathering 2014~

Started by ICosplayNeji, April 17, 2014, 08:56:47 PM

ICosplayNeji

Welp, my gf GraviTiger and I have taken over the Vocaloid Gathering this year! I've run two gatherings before and I can't wait to host another :) I hope to see all the veteran Fanime Vocaloid cosplayers and plenty new faces!

VOCALOID 2014 COSPLAY GATHERING

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

DAY: Sunday
TIME: 5:30 pm

2014 ATTENDEES

Kaito (Matryoshka) - ICosplayNeji
Gakupo (Matryoshka) - GraviTiger
Kagamine Rin (Asymmetry) - lanislori
Kagamine Rin (Senbonzakura) - AdriaticCosplay
IA - Jets
Gumi Megpoid (Dance Floor) - CreaturesFiveFingers (tumblr)

Photo Order:

Group Photo for Entire Gathering
Group Photos for Each Character
Song Variations
Couples
Requests
Another Group Photo (The Rainbow Picture XD)

lanislori

I'll be attending as Asymmetry Kagamine Rin : )

ICosplayNeji

luluuxduplica1223

Me and my friend(Souseiseki) might be there as Daughter of Evil Rin (me) and Servant of Evil Len :3 Can't wait! Dunno if we can make Sunday(Got two other gatherings that day!), but we'll try!
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

ICosplayNeji

Updated :) Hope you guys can make it!

Motoko

Hmm...I didn't know this gathering was returning.
I use to cosplay a character but I'm not certain if I'll reprise her.
Plus Sunday is the day of Masquerade (I hope I'll be performing for that).
So it seems like not a great time for me (unless I'm told otherwise...which I hope I'm not)
Would be fun to return to this gathering but just other things in the way at the current moment.
Will try to see if it's possible.

ICosplayNeji

It looked like it wasn't going to return, but I always loved attending this gathering and couldn't let it die :)

I picked the day and time that I did because on Friday, people are still getting to the con and I know quite a few who wanted to go but never got to the con in time. Also, because this is a late organized gathering, 5:30 was the earliest time I could get that wasn't already taken by a large gathering and still gave us good sunlight for pictures. I hope you are able to come, but if not, it's understandable.

ICosplayNeji

Anyone have any ideas for pictures? I think I covered it all, but I'm open to ideas :)

luluuxduplica1223

Me and Souseiseki just figured out we can't make it. Too close to the Ball, and we're not wearing Daughter of Evil to the Ball. o.o We will be wandering around as them another time. >_< too bad. Hope to see you all another time!
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

ICosplayNeji

Rinv4

Oh, so there is going to be a Vocaloid gathering this year! Although it's cutting it close with the ball... Ahhh, well I might show up as Senbonzakura Rin, but since I'm going to the ball as Daughter of Evil Rin, I might show up in that?

Actually, wait, what time does the ball start again? I'm not totally sure if I should go to the gathering or go straight to the ball... Waaaah... (⊙﹏⊙✿)
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: AdriaticCosplay on April 23, 2014, 07:51:24 PM
Oh, so there is going to be a Vocaloid gathering this year! Although it's cutting it close with the ball... Ahhh, well I might show up as Senbonzakura Rin, but since I'm going to the ball as Daughter of Evil Rin, I might show up in that?

Actually, wait, what time does the ball start again? I'm not totally sure if I should go to the gathering or go straight to the ball... Waaaah... (⊙﹏⊙✿)

I checked the Fanime website and it says the ball starts at 6pm. I plan to start right on time at 5:30 and would love to see more people at the gathering! But if it cuts it too close for you, I totes understand :)

Rinv4

Oh thank you, I think I might be able to show up then (assuming the gathering ends at 6pm). I can show up to the ball half an hour late or so. I'm going to try for Senbonzakura Rin then! ヽ( ' ∇ ' )ノ
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

ICosplayNeji

Well, depending on how many people show, it just might end at 6 XD I'll add you! :)

ICosplayNeji

Also, if the gathering stays relatively small, the gf and I are totes down for turning it into a legit photoshoot. I'm already planning on bringing my tripod and nice canon camera :D

ICosplayNeji

Got the 'okay' from BSaphire, we're official!

ICosplayNeji

Just bringing the thread to the first page, don't mind this post :)

ICosplayNeji

Jets

If I come, I will come as IA.

ICosplayNeji

Added! Hope to see you there :)