Rooster Teeth Meetup 2015 *Updated*

Started by FutureJaneCrocker, April 21, 2014, 11:21:10 AM

FutureJaneCrocker

OFFICAL TIME/PLACE-

Day: Saturday
Time: 2:30 P.M.
MP: G4
L: G4

*DIRECTLY AFTER THE MONTY OUM MEETUP (http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18731.0.html). MONTY OUM MEETUP STARTS AT 1:30! PLEASE COME! <3*
A meetup for fans of every division of Rooster Teeth- be it RWBY, Achievement Hunter, Red Vs. Blue, Immersion- etc. We will do photos quickly and then have the remainder of the time to introduce ourselves and expand our contacts in our smaller fanbase.

I'd also like to announce that this will be my last gathering for the foreseeable future as I am moving away to college over the summer. If you are interested in assisting me this year and then taking over next year, reply here or pm me! Can't wait to see you all in May!---

List of attending ~ Character of attendee
erengravy ~ Nora
darkbolo ~ Ren

Photography Order:
AHWU INTRO SHOT! AHWU #???
RWBY
Red Vs. Blue
Achievement Hunters
Other

Photographers-

Last year's photos:
thrdplane t~ "I'll be posting them all in an album on my flickr here! https://www.flickr.com/photos/levicorpi
everyone can share the pictures on their blogs/fbs/etc as long as they put a link back to my flickr!"

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Kell-chan

So assuming that the day/time doesn't change, this gathering starts immediately following the Monty Oum gathering? In that case, my RWBY group will be happy to attend:

Ruby (TsukiKayla - coscom)
Yang (Clemetine -coscom)
Ozpin (me)

FutureJaneCrocker

Correct! That's the plan- it'll hopefully be in the same place as well, that way we can catch all the RWBY cosplayers/fans!

whitexotaku

Should be able to go! At least for the intro portion. I'll be there as Ruby
Fanime 2014 plans:
Friday: Either Eren or Annie from AoT
Saturday: Ruby from RWBY
Sunday: Vav from Rooster Teeth

Treesha

Yo! There's actually already an official RWBY/Monty Oum gathering like 30 minutes before this one haha. Maybe you could talk to the person running it and see if they're willing to join forces for one huge awesome RTAH meetup? There thread can be found: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18731.0.html
Fanime '14:

RWBY -- Ruby Rose: 70%
MCAH -- Femme!Michael: ??

zacknini

Ooh cool awesome. I was trying get a rooster teeth gathering started and i was too busy and confused. I'm glad this exists though.  Ahhh. <3
I will totally come as banjoskin Michael~

If it hasn't been done already, I can make a post about this on tumblr and link back to here?

FutureJaneCrocker

Quote from: Treesha on April 29, 2014, 10:56:52 AM
Yo! There's actually already an official RWBY/Monty Oum gathering like 30 minutes before this one haha. Maybe you could talk to the person running it and see if they're willing to join forces for one huge awesome RTAH meetup? There thread can be found: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18731.0.html
I'm very aware of that! I've been in contact with the runner of that particular meetup, and while their meetup focuses more on specifically Monty Oum, they're ok with us attending their meetup as well. I would highly advise and encourage you all however to be respectful as their meetup is NOT an RT meetup.

FutureJaneCrocker

Quote from: terrencematry on April 29, 2014, 01:30:56 PM
If it hasn't been done already, I can make a post about this on tumblr and link back to here?
Tumblr post has already been made and spread by myself. For others wishing to help, I would appreciate just a link back to here to those interested rather than making a post about it. I'm handling all the posts on the various media sites in order to make usre everyone receives the correct info!

zacknini

Alright awesome! kjsdfkj I totally joined the RT Norcal group, that's exciting to find out. I hope this meet with be fun~ Thankyou for taking the time to run it as well.

thrdplanet

I won't be cosplaying anything RT related, but since my friend should be cosplaying yang this day expect another yang! I can be a photographer for this meetup if you need/want one tho!
Fanime 2014 Cosplay Lineup:
Levy Mcgarden (fairy Tail) | America (Hetalia) - Lauren Mallard (WTNV) | Levy McGarden (fairy tail) - Punk!Crockertier Jane (homestuck) | Punk!Crockertier Jane (homestuck)

FutureJaneCrocker

Quote from: thrdplanet on May 03, 2014, 12:59:30 AM
I can be a photographer for this meetup if you need/want one tho!
That would be wonderful! I'll add you to the list as a photographer. Will you have cards with the address of where you're posting the pictures to hand out?

ShockbladeZed

Instead of doing the number week of ahwu on that week I recommend doing something like 2 weeks after that just so it actually gets noticed
14' - Shockblade Zed
15' - ODST from Halo 3 ODST
Soon - Rx-93 Nu Gundam [Hiatus]
Soon - Dark AetherWing genderbend Kayle [Hiatus]

thrdplanet

Quote from: FutureJaneCrocker on May 04, 2014, 12:32:27 PM
I can be a photographer for this meetup if you need/want one tho!
That would be wonderful! I'll add you to the list as a photographer. Will you have cards with the address of where you're posting the pictures to hand out?
I don't think I'll have money to make multiple cards, but I will have at least one for people to take pictures of!
Levy Mcgarden (fairy Tail) | America (Hetalia) - Lauren Mallard (WTNV) | Levy McGarden (fairy tail) - Punk!Crockertier Jane (homestuck) | Punk!Crockertier Jane (homestuck)

FutureJaneCrocker

I don't think I'll have money to make multiple cards, but I will have at least one for people to take pictures of!
Quote from: ShockbladeZed on May 04, 2014, 01:29:02 PM
Instead of doing the number week of ahwu on that week I recommend doing something like 2 weeks after that just so it actually gets noticed

That's alright! If you'd like I can also add the url you're using to the first post in this topic!
----------
That's a very good idea! The change has been made.

thrdplanet

Quote from: FutureJaneCrocker on May 04, 2014, 05:43:36 PM

That's alright! If you'd like I can also add the url you're using to the first post in this topic!

I'll be posting them all in an album on my flickr here!https://www.flickr.com/photos/levicorpi
everyone can share the pictures on their blogs/fbs/etc as long as they put a link back to my flickr!

ShockbladeZed

Wait monty oum meet up? so monty is coming to Fanime?
14' - Shockblade Zed

thrdplanet

Quote from: ShockbladeZed on May 04, 2014, 06:30:37 PM
Wait monty oum meet up? so monty is coming to Fanime?

no, it's just a meetup for people cosplaying things he's worked on!

ShockbladeZed

14' - Shockblade Zed

zacknini

SO! One of my roommates is going to be Creeper!Gavin, and the other is going to try and get Tuxedo!Ray together for the meet. c:

B1polarAng3l

I will be there as Minecraft Ryan (Edgar included, of course), and Minecraft Ray, Minecraft Geoff, maybe Minecraft Gavin, and perhaps the Tower of Pimps will be accompanying me.