Hetalia Gathering 2014?

Started by jaythecosplayer, May 02, 2014, 04:42:12 PM

jaythecosplayer

I notice that there isn't a Hetalia gathering posted, so would other Hetalia cosplayers want a gathering this year?

thrdplanet

Apparently there's going to be one on Sunday, according to http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12405.msg473111.html#msg473111? But I haven't seen any specific threads about it and the way the thread for the official gatherings kinda confuses me, so I'm not sure. My friend and I would 100% love to run it if no one else wants to tho!
Fanime 2014 Cosplay Lineup:
Levy Mcgarden (fairy Tail) | America (Hetalia) - Lauren Mallard (WTNV) | Levy McGarden (fairy tail) - Punk!Crockertier Jane (homestuck) | Punk!Crockertier Jane (homestuck)

jaythecosplayer

That seems to be the old list and not the new list. I went over the new list and there is no Hetalia Gathering.

demetria656

We have one posted on Facebook, let me post a new thread.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Nishi

I've been wondering about this too. I saw an event page on FB but it doesn't seem to be very up to date. Is it confirmed for Sunday? And if it's not confirmed, can I throw in a vote for not-Sunday? :3
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:
Hetalia, Tales of Zestiria, Psycho Pass

jaythecosplayer

Please do it Saturday after 2pm or Sunday at 4pm or Monday before noon please

Foxe

Hello everyone!

I'm glad to see Hetalia gathering 2014 has a pulse.

I am willing to help any way I can, in addition I want to vote for Sunday after 4pm.

Looking forward to hearing you all.

thrdplanet

Since it appears no one else wants to run the meetup, if someone could help me figure out how to apply for a gathering, I'd love the help! Send me a message on here or on tumblr at thrdplanet.tumblr.com if you understand how exactly you're supposed to do it, because I'm a little confused about it orz

Fanime 2014 Cosplay Lineup:
Levy Mcgarden (fairy Tail) | America (Hetalia) - Lauren Mallard (WTNV) | Levy McGarden (fairy tail) - Punk!Crockertier Jane (homestuck) | Punk!Crockertier Jane (homestuck)