Marriott rollaway bed?

Started by Kuudere, May 04, 2014, 03:29:16 PM

Kuudere

Anybody with experience on this...can you let me know size and comfort of the rollaway beds at the Marriott? Would they fit two people, or are they built more for one person? I've got a king bedded room with guaranteed rollaway, but I'm trying to weigh my options for if my waitlist request goes through. Thanks for any input!

Jesse Uppercut

The rollaway bed is not overly small however it would be a tight fit for two people. Its just slightly larger than a twin size bed in my opinion. Comfort level is decent, there's no box spring of course, so the support is slightly lacking but the metal frame helps alleviate any arching.
Follow your dreams, work hard, practice and persevere.

Hiroshi

Thanks, I wanted to know about this as well.

Purelovely

Quote from: Kuudere on May 04, 2014, 03:29:16 PM
Anybody with experience on this...can you let me know size and comfort of the rollaway beds at the Marriott? Would they fit two people, or are they built more for one person? I've got a king bedded room with guaranteed rollaway, but I'm trying to weigh my options for if my waitlist request goes through. Thanks for any input!

What is your waitlist request for? A different hotel or a different room at the Marriott?
Fanime Con 2018 Cosplay:
Fri: No cosplay
Sat: ??
Sun: No cosplay
Mon: No cosplay because I'm going to Disneyland!

Kuudere

Quote from: Purelovely on May 13, 2014, 03:12:51 PM

What is your waitlist request for? A different hotel or a different room at the Marriott?

A different room at the Marriott. My group would prefer a double bed (at the Marriott), but it's looking less likely to happen, haha. I have a feeling double bedded rooms are the most popular.

Purelovely

Quote from: Kuudere on May 13, 2014, 03:16:42 PM
Quote from: Purelovely on May 13, 2014, 03:12:51 PM

A different room at the Marriott. My group would prefer a double bed, but it's looking less likely to happen, haha. I have a feeling double bedded rooms are the most popular.

I actually have a Marriott double bed room for May 22 - May 26. I am waiting for a Marriott King for May 22- May 28. What are your dates for?
Fanime Con 2018 Cosplay:

Kuudere

Quote from: Purelovely on May 13, 2014, 03:19:16 PM

I actually have a Marriott double bed room for May 22 - May 26. I am waiting for a Marriott King for May 22- May 28. What are your dates for?

Only 22-26th. I'm not sure if that'd help you since you need the extra days at the end which we don't have reserved, but it would be neat if it were possible to switch.

Purelovely

Quote from: Kuudere on May 13, 2014, 03:23:16 PM
Quote from: Purelovely on May 13, 2014, 03:19:16 PM

Only 22-26th. I'm not sure if that'd help you since you need the extra days at the end which we don't have reserved, but it would be neat if it were possible to switch.

^_^ I would love to. How do we talk to CMR to make the switch though?
Fanime Con 2018 Cosplay:

Kuudere

I should mention also that our room is the guaranteed roll-away, which costs the same as a double-bedded (rather than the cheaper room with just the king bed). I don't know whether it's possible to say that you just don't want the roll-away or not?

Purelovely

Quote from: Kuudere on May 13, 2014, 03:26:13 PM
I should mention also that our room is the guaranteed roll-away, which costs the same as a double-bedded (rather than the cheaper room with just the king bed). I don't know whether it's possible to say that you just don't want the roll-away or not?

I could take care of that. Do you know how a switch can be made? I am willing to do this.
Fanime Con 2018 Cosplay:

Kuudere

Please PM me with your email. I will get you in connection with my boyfriend who has our room booked and has a lot more experience with CMR than I do. He can see what's possible if you are interested.

Purelovely

Quote from: Kuudere on May 13, 2014, 03:28:41 PM
Please PM me with your email. I will get you in connection with my boyfriend who has our room booked and has a lot more experience with CMR than I do. He can see what's possible if you are interested.

I sent you the PM. I hope we can get our room situations switched. Thank you so much.
Fanime Con 2018 Cosplay: