St Claire?

Started by Konekogami, May 06, 2014, 09:08:14 AM

Konekogami

So.. I'm starting to think that my request for the Fairmont will not go through.. c_c;  Which saddens me greatly..

That said, for people who have stayed at the St Claire before.. How many people would you say could comfortably fit into a room?

I have a room with a room with a king sized bed, and I'm looking at having 4 people in the room ( including myself)

However, I got a response for my ad for roommates, and well if I take it.. I would have 5 people in the room.

I've read that the rooms at the St Claire are ridiculously small.   Would 5 people be pushing it?   Or could it still be comfortable with some work?

Purelovely

Quote from: Konekogami on May 06, 2014, 09:08:14 AM
So.. I'm starting to think that my request for the Fairmont will not go through.. c_c;  Which saddens me greatly..

That said, for people who have stayed at the St Claire before.. How many people would you say could comfortably fit into a room?

I have a room with a room with a king sized bed, and I'm looking at having 4 people in the room ( including myself)

However, I got a response for my ad for roommates, and well if I take it.. I would have 5 people in the room.

I've read that the rooms at the St Claire are ridiculously small.   Would 5 people be pushing it?   Or could it still be comfortable with some work?

------

I wish I could help you out with the Fairmont room. I currently have the Fairmont (king bed) but wish for the Marriott (king bed). I hope someone drops their room and you get yours but it's getting real close to con time.
Fanime Con 2018 Cosplay:
Fri: No cosplay
Sat: ??
Sun: No cosplay
Mon: No cosplay because I'm going to Disneyland!

DangerHeart

I stayed there last year and will agree with the rooms being small. Four people would my max unless everyone on the floor is super comfortable with having people really close to them. W had five in our room for one night and three people tht didn't mind the closeness shared th bed. Besides sleeping space there's also luggage spac to think about. It can't cramped really easy if people don't pick up after themselves.

Vasyenka

I stayed there once with my gf, and it was lovely! Granted, it was just us two, and we determined that three would fit comfortably, but anymore than that would be cramped. We had a king size room at one of the end-of-the-hallway rooms, if that helps any~ ;w;
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]