Hetalia Axis Powers Gathering - APPROVED

Started by thrdplanet, May 13, 2014, 12:45:55 PM

thrdplanet

Hello all! I know this is late, but here is the official Hetalia Axis Powers gathering! Spreading the word about this gathering would be very much appreciated!

Day: Saturday
Time: 3.30

List of attending ~ Character of attendee
thrdplanet (host) - America
host's friend - Russia

*Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.*

Photography Order:
Axis powers
Allies
Group Shot
Ships
Requests
Fanime 2014 Cosplay Lineup:
Levy Mcgarden (fairy Tail) | America (Hetalia) - Lauren Mallard (WTNV) | Levy McGarden (fairy tail) - Punk!Crockertier Jane (homestuck) | Punk!Crockertier Jane (homestuck)

Gwydion

You need to post this on the Gathering List sticky at the top too if you want it counted in. The deadline is this Friday at like 1pm PST.

thrdplanet

This gathering has been approved guys, just to update everyone! Please comment if you'll be attending and spread the word!
Fanime 2014 Cosplay Lineup:
Levy Mcgarden (fairy Tail) | America (Hetalia) - Lauren Mallard (WTNV) | Levy McGarden (fairy tail) - Punk!Crockertier Jane (homestuck) | Punk!Crockertier Jane (homestuck)

Nishi

I'll be around as pirate Spain and hopefully can catch this gathering. :)
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:
Hetalia, Tales of Zestiria, Psycho Pass

haruhaneko

I'll be there as nyo!china! I'm so excited ;u;
2017 Lineup:
Friday: Maid Class Sakura (Fire Emblem Fates)
Saturday AM: Kagura / PM: Yume no Tobira Rin
Sunday AM: Asui Tsuyu / PM: Koizumi Mahiru
Monday: Watanabe You(?)

Ann-Pan

My friends and I will hopefully be coming as Spain, Norway, Denmark, and Sweden ^-^