Carpooling

Started by Sivartius, May 13, 2014, 07:23:32 PM

Sivartius

I searched for a carpooling thread, matching drivers with riders.  Maybe I'm blind, but I couldn't find one.  So now here it is.  I you have a car and are looking for people to share the cost of gas, or if you are carless, and need a ride, post on here.  What you need:

About You:
I, for one, am not about to ride with anyone named Slasher McBloodknife.

What city you are in.  Because it doesn't do you much good to pair up with a driver from LA if you are from Yreka.  :D

Date:
Because people have schedules, and there own life. Unreasonable of them, I suppose, but there it is.   ::)

For Drivers Ammount of Space:
I don't know about you, but I don't want to be the sixth person stuffed in a Volkswagon Beetle.

Other:
Special issues.  Maybe you just have to eat Limburger cheese and sit in the suicide seat.
I'm not actually crazy, but I'm not conventionally sane.

Sivartius

I'll go first.  Sorry, I seem to have used up all my funny in the post above. (cue extremely bad attempt at a scottish accent "I'm giving her all she's got, captain.")

About Me:
I'm a 27 year old male.  This is my second fanime, and I'm really looking forward to it.  Unfortunately, the group I went with last year dropped out, and I'm looking for someone to help pay for gas.

I'm in Oroville CA.  So, I'm fine to pick up anyone in Butte County, or between here and San Jose.

Date:
I plan on going to Day 0. So.

Ammount of Space:
I've got a Montero Sport, and the group I planned to go with flaked out, so I've got 4 seats available.  I've also got plenty of room for luggage.  I even have a top carrier I can bring if we need it.

Other:
Sorry.  No smoking in my car.

Sivartius

Thanks.  I guess I was blind.  I've posted there now.