Registering a new group member

Started by Koru, May 14, 2014, 10:45:18 AM

Koru

With the transition to the new system, I can't see where I can add a new member to my group. Is it because that it hasn't been set up yet? Fanime's around the corner and online registration ends on May 24, so I'd like to know how group registration is going to be settled. Thanks!

Admiral Donuts

I think the last day to add members to a group was yesterday.

Koru

I thought that was only for paid members to create a group under 5 members, not for people to add to their group? If so then that's really troublesome...

Admiral Donuts

This is what the official FAQ says:

Quote from: SOawesomeness on February 03, 2014, 03:12:01 PM
Q: Is there a group size for Group Registration?
A: No. If you have single memberships and would like to create a group, please fill out the form at r.fanime.com/groups in order to have your memberships merged into a group using your confirmation code found after payment.
   **NOTE: The deadline for group creations/submissions will be May 13th at 11:59pm PST.

However, they're still allowing you to register as a group on the reg site, so you should e-mail [email protected] and maybe they'll help you out.

SOawesomeness

Hi guys,

To clarify:

You can still create groups and pay for them collectively. However, if you were to buy a membership by yourself and you want to now add or be added into another person's group, we will not accept these requests.

If you want to be in a group, you must register and pay all one time. The deadline to request merges or additions to existing paid memberships has passed.

Sorry about the inconvenience but we do need buffer time in order to ensure that all our data is correct when we come to at-con which means we are extremely reluctant to change any data in our database now.

Thanks!
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook