Fanime Dance Goodness!

Started by hazelasher, May 31, 2004, 07:48:02 PM

jinnai_animexcalibur

Quote from: "dj 8-ball"
"Cuz you know, in Las Vegas with their 110 degree weather nobody wants to go outdoors so you start working on shit."  :lol:

Aint that the truth.

I plan to make a second Spinner soon!
Official Katsuhiko Jinnai Myspace Page

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

AnimE'xcalibur/Shinoda Sound Recordings

www.shinodasound.com

johnny rocket

jinnai and 8-ball you guys were awesome. Loved your mixes. Wished there were more breakers tho. Seems as though my crew were the only ones breakin, poppin and lockin in the middle waiting for some other crew or something...i think it was hiro but i heard he was outside or something lol. darn maybe next year. and you ravers were movin and glowin on the dance floor doin your thang hehe, good stuff  :wink: you guys were definitely making the floor beautiful. ^^

YoureMyHiro

You heard wrong son. I was there but I was still suffering from some bronchitis aftermath, I could only stay a short while as my chest was killing me. I saw a few breakers but mostly goofy ass fools trying to mix the popping and locking with ballet or some ish.  :?

jinnai_animexcalibur

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

www.shinodasound.com

Moogleborg

Bieng on the dance floor was pretty fun....i've danced for a couple hours at Fanime this year, and danced there last year as well....last year I was doing a bunch of stuff and ended with a few donkey kicks...this year however...well mostly doing my 'drunken moogle' stuff! ^^

Funny thing was, was that I think on either Saturday or Sunday, I was called by a few of the staff members to come in and dance because they said that they needed me to use my skills to liven up the dance floor! ^^

So I did! ^^ If ya saw anyone with a moogle hat on and a white and black dragon shirt on, that was me! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Tuplica

Since I don't know all in what was played (or rather, who they were by), does anyone know who did the remix of Gackt's "Mizerable" and if it's available somewhere either for DL or purchase?  I LOVED IT and desperately want to hear it again.  Thanks!
Attending Fanime since 2002, having panic attacks and editing marathons since 2003.

Nina Star 9

i remeber hearing the hamsterdance song once... ^^ that was intresting. maybe next year have somewhere at the con to get earplugs? i was nearly deaf for a week after the con...

jinnai_animexcalibur

Quote from: "Tuplica"Since I don't know all in what was played (or rather, who they were by), does anyone know who did the remix of Gackt's "Mizerable" and if it's available somewhere either for DL or purchase?  I LOVED IT and desperately want to hear it again.  Thanks!

thats easy...i made it ^_^

www.shinodasound.com

Tuplica

Quote from: "jinnai_animexcalibur"
Quote from: "Tuplica"Since I don't know all in what was played (or rather, who they were by), does anyone know who did the remix of Gackt's "Mizerable" and if it's available somewhere either for DL or purchase?  I LOVED IT and desperately want to hear it again.  Thanks!

thats easy...i made it ^_^

:shock:

AWESOME!  XD  All the more reason to love your stuff, man.  Do you have any plans for releasing it on your site or anything?
Attending Fanime since 2002, having panic attacks and editing marathons since 2003.

jinnai_animexcalibur

www.shinodasound.com

DJ Stormy

Its my first year spinning at fanime, ive seen the crowd have a good time i hope you guys can beat the last crowd i played for. i play tech,proggy,trance kinda darker style of trance, i havent played out sence a few months ago i was up in toronto playing a warehouse party. i hope you guys enjoy whatever i throw out for the weekend your not as ez to play for than a stright trance crowd =)

Cheers,

David S.

http://djstormy.neoterrastudios.com

Stormy @ Myspace

FanFicGuru

Cool stormy, your music sounds pretty slammin'.

I hope we've got a better space than last year. Or at least, it's used more effectively. ^_^

Peace!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

DJ Stormy

Eh well I assure you I can play something better than that mix. ill record a diffrent demo and post it in the live programing or somewhere else keep an eye out for it.

Cheers
David S-

http://djstormy.neoterrastudios.com

Dj Stormy @ Myspace

YoureMyHiro

I dont know if this has been state yet but can we expect a Jinnai or 8-Ball return this year? Their sets are usually off the chain.

dj 8-ball

None of the DJ organizers have contacted me this year plus I've been busy moving (actually that weekend is also going to be our last in our current place).
I'm wondering the same thing.

YoureMyHiro

Quote from: "dj 8-ball"None of the DJ organizers have contacted me this year plus I've been busy moving (actually that weekend is also going to be our last in our current place).
I'm wondering the same thing.

Man, you need to get in on this. Good luck with that move.

dj 8-ball

Off subject: Your sig is hyphy!

Tuplica

Quote from: "YoureMyHiro"I dont know if this has been state yet but can we expect a Jinnai or 8-Ball return this year? Their sets are usually off the chain.

I second this query!  Jinnai's set was awesome last year...

jinnai_animexcalibur

I won't be at Fanime this year...my sister's birthday falls on that same weekend.

HOWEVER, you can find me at Anime Expo...you might get a present if you find me ^_^

And for those in the east...see you at Otakon (I might help you since im part of staff!)

..In the meantime, go check out (and hopefully buy) Animetoonz3 With Kristine Sa, Jinnai (me), and a whole lot of remix artists on it!

http://www.kristinesa.net/

www.shinodasound.com

Tuplica

Quote from: "jinnai_animexcalibur"I won't be at Fanime this year...my sister's birthday falls on that same weekend.

HOWEVER, you can find me at Anime Expo...you might get a present if you find me ^_^

Aww. But, that's an HONORABLE THING TO DO!  :lol:

Now I want to go to Anime Expo... but the odds of that are next to nothing.  :P