clannad
ouran highschool hostclub
fruits basket
sgt frog
nisekoi
one piece
cowboy bebop
lucky star
the magical places in this world arent limited to ancient ruins like stonehenge or the pyramids.

the otaku god

is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

Anime Stuff

Steins Gates, definitely

Sora

Quote from: natureshape on May 15, 2014, 01:08:03 PM
any suggestions
so far my favorites are

the devil is a part timer
clannad
ouran highschool hostclub
fruits basket
sgt frog
nisekoi
one piece
cowboy bebop
lucky star

Good list, but I can add to that:
Blue Exorcist, Assassination Classroom, Dr. Stone, Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer), Jujutsu Kaisen, Noragami, Bleach, Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan), Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (Fullmetal Alchemist aka FMA), Sailor Moon (will suggest watching in sub), Wedding Peach, Pretear, Kyou Kara Maou, Loveless, Digimon Adventure 01 and 02 (will suggest watching subbed), Yuugi-ou (will suggest watching subbed), Yu Yu Hakusho, HunterxHunter, One Punch Man, Shaman King, Rurouni Kenshin, Sakura Wars, Soul Eater, The Prince of Tennis, Hikaru no Go, Initial D, Wolf's Rain, Vampire Knight, Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy), X/1999, Xxxholic, Chobits, Angelic Layer, Tsubasa Chronicle, Sister Princess, Happy Lesson, Tenchi Muyo, Gundam Wing, Dragon Ball (series), Ranma 1/2, Naruto, Black Butler, 7 Deadly Sins, Parasyte, Getbackers, Saiyuki, Full Metal Panic, Durarara!!, Code Geass, D.Gray-man, Death Note, Chrono Crusade, Midori Days, Marmalade Boy, Inuyasha, Kaleido Star, Sorcerer Stabber Orphen, Panty and Stocking with Garter Belt, Weiss Kreuz, Meine Liebe...and if you like pointless humor: Azumanga Daiou and Puni Puni Poemi.
"Don't give me any orders."

akame89

have you seen the first season of Berserk? i think it came out around 97, it really amazing, and highly underrated in my opinion, you should check it out.