Group leader, artist alley and swap meet vender - BADGE pick up - Where to go?

Started by Hachimitsu, May 21, 2014, 10:58:24 PM

Hachimitsu

Okay I ask registration about the badge pick up but I did NOT recieve a response back!

however I got a response from artist alley that my badge pick up will be EARLY in the morning (10am @ thursday)...
Located on the new ball room...
( i cannot be sure nor confirm this but this was on  from my table partner (he is in charge )

I also signed up for swap meet and I wasn't sure if swap meet is going to hold our badges or not!

Also I have a group registration sooo...
GETTING TO THE POINT HERE

WHERE THE HELL DO I PICK UP BADGES SINCE I SIGN UP THREE DIFFERENT METHODS (group, Artist vender and SWAP meet vender!)

Admiral Donuts

Hachimitsu

Quote from: Admiral Donuts on May 21, 2014, 11:03:08 PM
Are you the group leader?

yes I am the group leader, i am just confused as hell and So far the faqs never explained anything if you are a vender to the other events (artist and swap)

Admiral Donuts

Well to be fair I doubt the question could be described as "frequent"... ^_^;;

To be safe, I'd go wherever you could get your badge first, then if they don't have it you can move on... Also try emailing the people running the events, they might be able to coax an answer out of reg.

Hachimitsu

Quote from: Admiral Donuts on May 22, 2014, 01:01:58 AM
Well to be fair I doubt the question could be described as "frequent"... ^_^;;

To be safe, I'd go wherever you could get your badge first, then if they don't have it you can move on... Also try emailing the people running the events, they might be able to coax an answer out of reg.

sadly to say but I don't think it would work.
Now that day zero is here, I migth as well talk to registration (in person).

Thank you Admmiral donut for helping me out here..

AngelWings

Hi. This is an unofficial answer but I will try to seek confirmation of it for you as soon as possible. As of this moment I would suggest that you follow the artist alley procedure for badge pick up.

AngelWings

So I was backwards. You should have got a procedure from swap meet follow that. If you didn't get it email swap meet.

Hachimitsu

to be honest, I did not receive ANY emails from both swap meet AND artist alley.. only the registration email of confirmed guests going with me.

Artist alley: i am table sharing with someone so I am not sure how this works since the Main artist is going to arrive late

Swap meet: I only got an email confirming my payment.. that is all..