Missed Connections 2014???

Started by mikasa-san, May 22, 2014, 06:20:25 PM

TommyJeppard

Ugh, okay, fine.

I never do this ever but there was an incredibly sweet and super-talented Abbadon cosplayer at the SuperWhoLock gathering who I would have loved to get to know better but I was so worried about coming off as a creep I sort of ran away as soon as the gathering began to disassemble because I'm awkward and am the worst.

But yeah, basically the best Abbadon cosplayer I'd ever seen and one of the nicest people I've met in a long time. Getting compliments on my cosplay from her made my day.

Phadronus

A shoutout to all the lovely young ladies I danced with at the Black & White Ball. This event was my favorite Fanime activity and I had an awesome time!

I ended up asking a Mai cosplayer from Avatar the Last Airbender to dance towards the end of the evening. When I asked you to dance you mentioned that you would be smiling except that you were keeping in character with Mai (I found that quite cute). During our conversation I had mentioned that Avatar was my favorite non-anime animated show (I should clarify to say that I love Avatar and it's one of my favorite shows of all time if not my favorite). I was the one dressed in a navy sport coat, white dress shirt, and a blue and grey striped tie.

I was enjoying myself so much at the dance it totally slipped my mind to ask you for your phone number until after the Ball was over and most everyone had left. Please message me if you happen to see this and I'd be very happy to take you out for coffee/tea or dinner sometime.

Toumiko

I heard there was an Emma looking for a Regina cosplayer (OUAT).  I was a Regina!  Hopefully we can connect at the next con and take pictures or something :)

EJAY420

Subzero and Jade cosplayers,  had a great time with u folks. You guys are cool cats. I believeSubZeros name is Jay. I forgot beautiful Jades name. You lost your mask, blunts and lost n found. HIT ME UP!
Most Impressive.