Harvest Moon/Rune factory/Story of Seasons 2016 Gathering

Started by Tabbychan, May 26, 2014, 06:36:45 PM

Tabbychan

Most hotel check out is at noon and we'd love to have you <3

marisuga

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

Kecreed

Hope no one minds me doing this but I want to give away some leftover keychains I made a loong time ago. So I want to be giving these out to participants who join. ^^

I'll also try and make some Runey stickers if I have time. Just got a better jacket to remake Raven's outfit so I'll be busy with some late things. O_O

Tabbychan

lanislori

I'll try my very best to make it as Shara from RF3 : )
Doing some last minute crafting!

Kecreed

Thanks! Just a heads up I'm definitely showing up as Raven from RF4, so you can remove me as Yuri.

I also have a question regarding the location of the gathering. Is it at the snake or is it at G4? I went to the official listings of gatherings on the main page and it mentioned another location.

Tabbychan

I moved it to G4 to make it easier for everyone to find it :3

Tabbychan

cakestina

I'm going to be there as the Harvest Goddess! (Specifically the one from A New Beginning, but basically the classic green hair design.)

I'm literally making this costume at the last minute, so I hope I can finish it this week before the con starts! :)

lanislori

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make it in full cosplay, but I'll try to drop by!

Tabbychan

Cute small turnout this year but fun none the less!!! Let's make next year even better :D

Tabbychan

Hello everyone~! It's been awhile but I wanted to say hello and welcome to a new year of awesome cosplay :D I can't wait to see what ya'll bring to 2016 :3