Stage Zero

Started by Mango Bunny, May 29, 2014, 03:48:30 PM

Mango Bunny

Hi, peoples! I haven't seen a feedback thread regarding Stage Zero. Firstly, I will say that I adore the anime gameshow. It's a lot of fun and I can watch for hours, and generally do.

Is there any way to see more of that type of programming up on Stage Zero? Maids dancing isn't really my thing, and hours of two guys playing Portal really got to me. Late at night can we do more goofy videos and stuff again? I don't really want to watch two guys play Portal night after night....

It seemed like the programming used to be more varying and amusing.

Dracil

I'm basically the opposite. I go to stage zero for the performances and zone out for the game shows, which itself seem to have trouble even getting interest from people even with the prize offers.  Late night though, I would agree variety would be good if it was just people playing Portal. The sentai marathon thing from last year was fun to see randomly.

djmonolith

I am totally OK with dancing Maids at Stage Zero

This is my signature.

Xanreo

Quote from: Mango Bunny on May 29, 2014, 03:48:30 PM
I don't really want to watch two guys play Portal night after night....

Don't think anyone does; there's always the game room for that.

Stage Zero needs more randomness instead of "Let's Play" for hours on end.

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

InsaneDavid

GameCenter CX style challenge next year on Stage Zero - let's make it happen!  I'll bring the gaming equipment and host but I need an Arino cosplayer that's up for taking on the challenge.
I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ

EdOfNoName

I liked the performances: Fanimaid Live!, WVD01, Angel Hearts, TM, Energizer Bunny, Miku and the Black and White Ball Dance Demonstration

mmtmtptvbo

Hey guys.
My name is CJ Street. I'm a staff member for Stage Zero and I'm one of those "two guy playing Portal for two hours" from last year's con. I wanted to give a little input and possibly answer questions about the late night block if I can.
Firstly, I'd like to say that I probably hated playing Portal more than you hated watching it. We had fun playing it the first night and had even MORE fun playing Broforce the next night, but by early Monday morning we were totally burnt out and had no energy for solving puzzles AND giving interesting/funny commentary. Our game of choice was poorly chosen, and it was our #1 concern when we started planning for this year's con. We have a selection of faster-paced games and we will be planning our sleep schedules better so we can bring the energy we need to entertain our beloved guests.
Secondly, my 2014 co-host is unable attend this year, and we have found a more-than-suitable replacement. I've known him for many years and he is one of the funniest people I know. We have a better chemistry and I promise that we will be more fun to watch. In addition to this change, we will be seeking to involve our audience more than in years previous. We hope to do more than just keeping a handful of people awake.
Thirdly, I am truly sorry that there are those of you who did not enjoy our Games After Hours segment. We had high hopes for it, and this year our hopes are even higher. We will forever seek to improve the quality of the entertainment we aim to provide. I hope you will forgive the slump we fell into during our final segment and attend this year with renewed hope and expections.

Sincerely,
CJ Street
Stage Zero Gamer and Personality

PS: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger is amazing and I will never stop pushing for it to be shown at Stage Zero.

Angelx624

Quote from: mmtmtptvbo on February 05, 2015, 11:26:39 PM
Hey guys.
My name is CJ Street. I'm a staff member for Stage Zero and I'm one of those "two guy playing Portal for two hours" from last year's con. I wanted to give a little input and possibly answer questions about the late night block if I can.
Firstly, I'd like to say that I probably hated playing Portal more than you hated watching it. We had fun playing it the first night and had even MORE fun playing Broforce the next night, but by early Monday morning we were totally burnt out and had no energy for solving puzzles AND giving interesting/funny commentary. Our game of choice was poorly chosen, and it was our #1 concern when we started planning for this year's con. We have a selection of faster-paced games and we will be planning our sleep schedules better so we can bring the energy we need to entertain our beloved guests.
Secondly, my 2014 co-host is unable attend this year, and we have found a more-than-suitable replacement. I've known him for many years and he is one of the funniest people I know. We have a better chemistry and I promise that we will be more fun to watch. In addition to this change, we will be seeking to involve our audience more than in years previous. We hope to do more than just keeping a handful of people awake.
Thirdly, I am truly sorry that there are those of you who did not enjoy our Games After Hours segment. We had high hopes for it, and this year our hopes are even higher. We will forever seek to improve the quality of the entertainment we aim to provide. I hope you will forgive the slump we fell into during our final segment and attend this year with renewed hope and expections.

Sincerely,
CJ Street
Stage Zero Gamer and Personality

PS: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger is amazing and I will never stop pushing for it to be shown at Stage Zero.
Yes, I remember waiting for the Gokaiger screening one of the nights a couple years back and it was delayed for some reason. XDD
Perhaps you guys should show Kyoryuger, or even ToQGer. :D Though I think Kyoryuger would be more fun for those who aren't into Sentai to watch. c: I mean I enjoy both but Kyoryuger is just a super fun one. ;D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)