The "What Were You Doing This Time Last Week?" Thread

Started by heeroyuy135, May 29, 2014, 04:14:15 PM

heeroyuy135

As the name suggests, what were you doing this time last week?

For me, I was still waiting in my hotel room wondering about the lack of a "line con" and that I still had about 45 minutes until pro registration opened.

Firefury Amahira

Just getting into San Jose after the drive up from LA. ;) I think we finished unpacking by a little after 4:30 and got to the con for badge pickup by 5 only to find the expected Linecon to be a vacant wasteland.  ;D
"Fandom should be fun!" - Firefury Amahira
--
Looking for help writing fanfiction?

Xanreo

Picked up our badges from "Walk-con" and off to Target for supplies.

Too much reminiscing... it hurts...  :'(

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

djmonolith

This is my signature.

InsaneDavid

Sitting at home with my badges in hand due to the death of linecon.
I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ

kemirea

At work trying to contain my excitement while at the same time stressing about packing and last-minute performance practicing. (I wouldn't actually be at the con until around the same time next day.)

FanFicGuru

Helping to set up swap meet after we realized that the spots were measured incorrectly and we had to re-lay tape.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

L0Lpants

Quote from: FanFicGuru on May 29, 2014, 05:26:05 PM
Helping to set up swap meet after we realized that the spots were measured incorrectly and we had to re-lay tape.

<- working at Swap Meet doors processing all the vendors. ^though sucks what happened to you. Thanks for laying down tape beforehand though
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

GokuMew2

Arrived from Japan in the morning this day last week. XD Man, I've already been here for a week. Time flies!
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

FanFicGuru

Quote from: GokuMew2 on May 29, 2014, 09:23:15 PM
Arrived from Japan in the morning this day last week. XD Man, I've already been here for a week. Time flies!

*hands you a club*

Knock them out and drag them back here for next years fanime haha
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

limDsage

Twitter: @limDsage
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sicse7en
Youtube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/limDsage
PSN: sicse7en

Jimbly

Scrambling to scrape the live programming schedule from Fanime's site and get it into http://fanime.info, and then going through the schedule and marking all of the things I absolutely had to see (of which I probably actually managed to attend like 25% of those ; ).

GokuMew2

Quote from: FanFicGuru on May 29, 2014, 09:33:06 PM
*hands you a club*

Knock them out and drag them back here for next years fanime haha

Not sure who you are referring to when you mean "they" but I don't think I'll be able to get through customs. :P

Next week at this time I will probably have just arrived at Narita International Airport. I'm looking at the weather in Tokyo and am not looking forward to going back to it. x__x
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

heeroyuy135

Sitting in the Karaoke room waiting for the contest to start

Xanreo

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

Glitch

Finishing up my panel, and then eating a psycho doughnut that was given to us by staff. ^^

Ciderella

I was eating at a terrible diner with my long distance boyfriend. I wish that weekend never ended!

heeroyuy135