Hentai Music Video Awards - 2014 Results

Started by HunterZero, June 01, 2014, 11:58:24 AM

HunterZero

We had three entries this year, and one very clear winner!

Disneyhell by Khaotic Kinema - Audience Winner
Commercial Break by King Brown
C**k the Dragon by Glitch (I had to censor the title for this board)

Congrats to the winner and all of the entrants. King Brown and Glitch will be splitting the contest director's prize, as I enjoyed both equally.

Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

Malocide

Super clear winner! She is amazing with HMVs.

I am hoping to enter next year. Are rules are basically the same as years past? Any theme?

HunterZero

The rules are pretty constant year to year.
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

Glitch

BlueCobalt

Pardon me for being such a greenhorn on this forum. But I've been having trouble spotting the links to the contestants submissions (HMV's) . If someone would kindly point out the links it would be truly appreciated!

HunterZero

There were no links posted for the submissions. As a policy I don't post the submissions, I leave that option to the HMV makers.
Cthulhu for President!

2D Mirage

Quote from: BlueCobalt on September 11, 2014, 10:22:28 PM
Pardon me for being such a greenhorn on this forum. But I've been having trouble spotting the links to the contestants submissions (HMV's) . If someone would kindly point out the links it would be truly appreciated!
If you're interested in seeing my wife's video(s) I can ask her if it's okay to give you a link. Either way they show previous winners with each following year so as long as you go, you'll see them.
Give me your godamned Pokemon cards! >:З