Disney Gathering?

Started by mikasa-san, June 02, 2014, 07:26:58 PM

mikasa-san

SO, I know this is early to start this thread but who is up for a Disney Gathering for Fanime 2015?
FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

Olivine

I would wait and see if the 2014 host is going to continue hosting next year. I'm pretty sure previous hosts have to formally step down before someone else can host one.
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

mikasa-san

Ah. Apologies then I am not too familiar with how the gatherings work beyond attending them. I will wait and see what happens then. Thanks :)
FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

Admiral Donuts

Even if the last person does return you can always ask them if they'd like your help as an assistant.

maikiritori

I will be organizing the Disney Extended Family, Kingdom Hearts, and Official Disney gatherings again in 2015. I would love to have an assistant for any or all of theses gatherings because they all get to be about 60 cospeeps or more. Head on over to the 2014 threads and post there for attendance/comments/questions, as I will be recycling those threads. And be sure to check the first post for updates.
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

Angelx624

I'm not entirely sure yet, but I heard of an upcoming Disney movie called Big Hero 6, and I might see if I can get a Honey Lemon cosplay done for next year's Fanime. We shall see, though.
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

maikiritori

We only had one cosplayer from Big Hero 6 this last year. I'd be happy if there were a few more.
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009