2018 Sailor Moon Gathering! (3/28)

Started by Olivine, July 28, 2014, 11:15:53 PM

Enkai

Yay! I'm not as familiar with the location notation as I should be--where is G9?  Also, looks like masquerade check-in is going to be at noon that day, so I will have to keep an eye on my watch, but I will definitely make it!

Olivine

It's outside of the registration building, where the grassy stairs are. The gathering should be done by 11:30, since it's not considered big enough to be an hour. c:
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

magical-girls

My cosplay partner and I will be attending as Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune! Super excited!
Fanime 2015-
Ciel Phantomhive
Race Queen Rei Ayanami
Sailor Uranus

kyouryokusenshi

I will be there as Super Sailor Venus!!!

Arizzel

I'm planning to be there as Sailor Pluto! So excited to wear her with other scouts! n_n
I love art, cosplay, videogames, my dog, and PASTA!

http://www.facebook.com/arizzelcosplay

Kinema

Will be there as Makoto Kino (Jupiter) in her school uniform.

jobiberry

Hi!  Thank you so much for organizing!!!  My friends and I will be attending as the inner senshi (sans Jupiter  :'( ) as bunnies. :D
Fanime 2013 cosplay~

*Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn- Friday and Saturday
*Marceline the Vampire Queen- Saturday
*Briar Rose- Sleeping Beauty peasant version- Sunday
*Super Sailor Venus-  Sunday or Monday

Olivine

Eliteslayer

So, looks like I'll be there as Prince Endymion, with my girlfriend as Princess Serenity. Gotta make a few repairs to my armor, but it should hold through the gathering if all goes well.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

casker

I'll be coming as Human Luna/Princess Kaguya!! It's my first all-out cosplay and I'm super excited :'D !!

I saw the official list confirm for 11a, is the same gathering going to stay at 11:30a too? :0

diligentsesame

Excited for my first Fanime! I'm bringing my Super Sailor Uranus ^o^

Olivine

The gathering will be from 11am until about 11:55am, so we can finish before the League of Legends gathering~

LaParureCosplay

I plan on attending this as Little Lady Serenity!
Super excited for Fanime to get here!

<3
Instagram @ La_Parure_Cosplay
Facebook @ La Parure Cosplay

Enkai

So a bunch of nights working later than I had planned, and a work conference that didn't leave me any time to finish stuff I had packed in my carry on, and Beryl's unable to be finished by con.  I will still be at the gathering in Myu Neptune though.

Misamo

I will be attending as Neo Queen Serenity!  I'm so glad there is a gathering this year! :D

brattytears

I'll be going as Sailor Chibi Moon with a +1  ;D
Line up
Friday- Satsuki Kusakabe
Saturday- Lady Phantomhive
Sunday- Sailor Chibi Moon
Monday- Lolita (?)

Arizzel

Had so much fun at the gathering! Thanks for putting it together. n_n Till next time scouts!
I love art, cosplay, videogames, my dog, and PASTA!

http://www.facebook.com/arizzelcosplay

tahirah

YAY! I'd be happy with almost any character, but I've started Luna, Sailor Pluto, and Sailor Cosmos costumes. Oooo or Sailor/Princess Kakyuu would be fun too. Are any of those slots open?

Red_Eye

I shall be attempting a new cosplay this year, with a character not too often attempted:  Moonlight Knight!

Olivine

Super excited for this year! I'll start updating as soon as I know how the new gathering system works!