Heroes of Newarth
Heroes of the Storm
Infinite Crysis
league of legends
Ladies
Guys
Other
Full Group Serious
Full Group Silly(since gatherings grow by the end XD)
Requests

Other Information?:
Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Tabbychan

Alright gonna try this gathering out this year! :) Not sure as who though... I have cosplay planned from Dota 2, Smite, Dawngate, League, and Infinite Crysis XD

azreale

not sure what ill show up as, but ill b there!
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Tabbychan

Bolli

I'm still new to cosplaying but I'm planning on cosplaying Dragon Trainer Lulu! Her hat is gunna be a big pain in the bum! Also preparing her staff. I was going to get my little cousin to dress up as Dragon Pix but he's too obsessed with Legend of Zelda, so Toon Link it is! XD

I have 5 months to start making the costume...Do you think I'll have time? ; u ;

Also, I'm new to Fanime...I used to live in SJ but never knew about it! (Till I moved back after 5 years)

I used to go to Anime Expo in Los Angeles (but I didn't cosplay)

Imperial

Mark me down for Pudge for Dota 2, until we get closer to knowing the time. If its a later gathering(dreamland here) I will actually bring down the Beastmaster cosplay, as it is a bit heavier duty side

Fermata

Hi!

Put me down for Dota 2. I will be cosplaying as Lina for sure. :)

Tabbychan

Great to see people interested :D I have updated the first post :) How is everyone!?

Weegan

Put me down for Windranger from Dota 2 please. :)

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

ViviVaness

Hi there!
I'll be there going as Heartseeker Ashe from League and my boyfriend will be Heartseeker Varus from League.
Super excited and can't wait for Fanime! <3

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

Since the new goddess of smite looks amazing I'm gonna go ahead and attempt to make her by may XD

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

I have officially settled on my Cosplay for running this event XD I will be bringing Moya form the canceled too soon MOBA Dawngate.

Tabbychan

We officially have a set time and day!!! We are Saturday at 5pm at the Riser stages!!!!

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

So Moya is finished but I'm not sure if running the gathering in her will be smart otherwise SUPER excited for this years gathering :D

Imperial

well, you still can run it as moya, and I can announce as per your request Tabby