Cosplay For You! THE iDOLM@STER 10th Anniversary cosplay gathering 2015

Started by pinkirlia, August 28, 2014, 03:37:54 PM

pinkirlia

The incredibly successful iDOLM@STER franchise of games, anime, trading cards, manga, drama CDs, and more is turning 10 next July. What better way to celebrate than with a cosplay gathering? All versions are welcome and diversity is encouraged. Whether you want to be a Xenoglossia Idol Master or a SideM stud, join in the iM@S love! Please state which character you plan to cosplay as, which version of the series you are representing, and which outfit you will wear.

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day:Saturday
Time:3:00
MP/L:G2(map)

1st Vision
pinkirlia (me)~ Iori Minase (Summer Days School)
2nd Vision
Michi ~ Haruka Amami (Flowerish Flowery)
cherryteagirl ~ Ami Futami (Flowerish Flowery)
guiltyrose ~ Haruka Amami (Prima Concerto)
tianyan ~  genderbent Hibiki Ganaha
tianyan's friends ~ genderbent idols and broducer

Photography Order:
Group Shot
765 idols
961 idols (Project Fairy and Project Jupiter)
Staff
Characters by Game
Individual Characters (based on availability)
Group Shot
Requests

Michi

I'll be there as Haruka Amami in her IDOLM@STER One For All DLC costume Flowerish Flowery ~ a new costume for the event! <3
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

pinkirlia

Quote from: Michi on March 11, 2015, 11:47:00 PM
I'll be there as Haruka Amami in her IDOLM@STER 2 DLC costume Flowerish Flowery ~ a new costume for the event! <3

Awesome! I can't wait to see it. To keep anyone else who may be reading this in the loop, I've got four other people who have said they are coming (six counting Michi and myself) and as many as seven firm maybes. It ain't over till the fab lady sings.

Michi

Ahaha you quoting my post made me realize I said the wrong game. It's in OFA, not 2!! Fixed. :3
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

cherryteagirl

pinkirlia

tianyan

Haisai!

A couple of my friends are planning on attending, but we're relatively new to the cosplay scene.
I'll be genderbending Hibiki Ganaha.

We have a for sure genderbent Haruka, and a broducer planning on attending.
And maybes on our list include a genderbent Iori and Takane.

Costume-wise, our broducer has his professional wear, two of the gaidorus have a version of Star Piece Memories from OFA/imas movie, so that's a possibility pending on if the others decide to jump on.
Either that, or we'll be in casual or the movie workout attire!

Thanks for organizing this!  We're pretty excited! and so L@dy!

guiltyrose

Fanime 2015 Cosplay Plans:
Scarlet Valentine- JJBA
Lissa- FE:A
Haruka Amami- Idolm@ster
Black Hanekawa- Bakemonogatari
Yukari Takeba- Persona 3

JiiiWiz

Oh my god! ;w; I would have loved going as Ranko if I knew people would cosplay from this series!
"Please don't.."

pinkirlia

Quote from: guiltyrose on April 21, 2015, 04:32:02 PM
I'll be attending as Haruka in her Prima Concerto look!

I've added you to the list. Thanks for reaching out.

pinkirlia

Quote from: tianyan on April 17, 2015, 10:35:18 AM
Haisai!

A couple of my friends are planning on attending, but we're relatively new to the cosplay scene.
I'll be genderbending Hibiki Ganaha.

We have a for sure genderbent Haruka, and a broducer planning on attending.
And maybes on our list include a genderbent Iori and Takane.

Costume-wise, our broducer has his professional wear, two of the gaidorus have a version of Star Piece Memories from OFA/imas movie, so that's a possibility pending on if the others decide to jump on.
Either that, or we'll be in casual or the movie workout attire!

Thanks for organizing this!  We're pretty excited! and so L@dy!

Cool. Please let me know if things get more set in stone. Sorry it took so long to reply. I look forward to seeing you there.

pinkirlia

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on April 21, 2015, 11:41:28 PM
Oh my god! ;w; I would have loved going as Ranko if I knew people would cosplay from this series!

I'd love to see you there. I don't think any CG cosplayers have signed on yet. If you can't go, I understand.

Lulu B.

I'll be cosplaying Shirasaka Koume all weekend, in her first card's outfit.

pinkirlia

Quote from: Lulu B. on May 21, 2015, 11:32:02 AM
I'll be cosplaying Shirasaka Koume all weekend, in her first card's outfit.

Stellar! I hope to see you at the gathering.